GT: Raptors vs. Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Raptors vs. Warriors

Boguts suposed to be back tonight. Hopefully raps can pull off an upset. Golden state has been great this year and adding bogut only makes them better.

Discuss.

Bogut!? we're fucked

Comment

He is going to be a matchup nightmare, the boy can pass

lets hope there is lots of rust, and adjustment issues with him back

Comment

Haven't saw GSW games this season, going to be interesting one.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Barnes will be here as wel or as I call him now Coin Flip Boy.

Comment

I think we're almost for real, if we can pull this off.
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Ross>Barnes. Should be an intersting game boy o boy did this team make a leap after being so awful last season but it just goes to show what a franchise talent brings to the team and Curry is awesome GSW games are a good watch.

If you havent seen Barnes play yet he plays very contained is the best way I can put it lol really lets the game come to him, He doesnt scream Im going to be a franchise guy to me.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                Ross>Barnes. Should be an intersting game boy o boy did this team make a leap after being so awful last season but it just goes to show what a franchise talent brings to the team and Curry is awesome GSW games are a good watch.

If you havent seen Barnes play yet he plays very contained is the best way I can put it lol really lets the game come to him, He doesnt scream Im going to be a franchise guy to me.
                I really like watching the Warriors with all their shooters. Watching their home games is also really good, the crowds they get are amazing.
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

if I remember correctly, there was a lot of rust when bogut first came back so im hoping against hope that he hurts them tonight if he does play, though he may just dominate us down low. GSW have been an exciting team to watch, I don't have a good feeling about this one

I also agree that barnes plays very contained and disciplined (at least during the games ive watched). I like his game from what ive seen
                  Last edited by Machine; Mon Jan 28, 2013, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Been watching a lot of Golden State, and here are three important things:

1. DO NOT, turn the ball over against this team. They are very good at running the open floor, & running the break.
                    2. Contest every, single, shot. Curry, Thompson, Jack, Barnes, Rush. Especially the 3, don't allow them to get going.
                    3. Get on the boards, don't allow Lee, Landry, and their big men to dominate the glass. They usually come out on top when they win the glass.

Offensively, this should be a game where Davis, Johnson, and Derozan take advantage. Not great inside presence.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Hopefully the Warriors' shooters have off nights and Johnson/Davis can feast against Lee's bad defence and Ezeli (assuming Bogut doesn't start, otherwise hopefully he's very rusty)

Comment

on nbatv they just said bogut is starting for sure

Comment

They just said Gray is getting the start because of Bogut.

Comment

BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            They just said Gray is getting the start because of Bogut.
                            Quite frankly, I like this. Gray will match up vs. a hopefully rusty Bogut.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Probably no Lowry this game so maybe no crazy lead losses in the 4th? (Not that I realistically attribute that to him anyway)

Comment

Working...
                              X