X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to/bos/la

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=732pnuz

with both la and bos 1st rounder coming back to us if possible

Ha I hate this trade simply because it puts Jose in that 'other' team's green uniform. I like Calderon as a person more than to poison him with Celtic green.

More seriously, I did see the talk about the Lakers/Boston Gasol for Rondo+ trade, and have been thinking along these lines as well as to how Toronto can help facilitate. The true issue I have with your trade is that Boston will be left with only Gasol and Garnett up front, with no backups. They want to get rid of JO, Lakers will push for Bass. They won't give up JO, Bass AND Wilcox or they are dead. Pau and KG cannot play the entire game.

Comment

lol. i only looked because of the talk.boston is set good with expiring contracts this year.

Comment

That's a pretty crap deal for Boston.

Comment

really? i saw it as a great opportunity for them. they can pretend they have a chance still this year resign garnet and allen to vet minimum if possible and have massive money heading into free agency for next year with an added gasol and one more year of calderon who comes off the books after next year.

Comment

Rondo is signed to a very good contract for a guy who's one of the best young point guards in the game. At least if they're gonna blow things up, they'd have someone to build around.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
              Rondo is signed to a very good contract for a guy who's one of the best young point guards in the game. At least if they're gonna blow things up, they'd have someone to build around.
              Except word is if they blow it up Rondo is not the guy they want to build around.

Comment

I'll give the shamrock crnts nothing.

Seriously: I have to agree with Mangokid. This doesnt look good for Boston. They will never sell Pierce. No one wants KG. Rondo is the only player for which they can get anything if they are looking to rebuild. But I don't think they would trade all their big men and best player for Pau. They would prefer retaining both Wilcox and Bass.

Comment

Working...
                X