Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #1: Boston Celtics 87 - Toronto Raptors 93 (F)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #1: Boston Celtics 87 - Toronto Raptors 93 (F)

Finally, it's the time for some real basketball!!!

Game preview by Jay Satur: http://blog.raptors.com/game-preview...rs-vs-celtics/

:excited:

Big Game Boys.... chance to go 0-1 and set the bar where it needs to be. #22 played his first exhibition in Kansas last tonight too. The future is bright.
    Last edited by Superjudge; Wed Oct 30, 2013, 10:58 AM. Reason: Because I am stupid

Comment

I love how the season starts today, but raptors.com doesn't have the full season's TV schedule up yet.

Anyways, no excuse to lose tonight's game. None.

Comment

Drake is really toying with his own career here...I'm not sure what he has already banked, but I hope it's a lot.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I love how the season starts today, but raptors.com doesn't have the full season's TV schedule up yet.

Anyways, no excuse to lose tonight's game. None.
          I can think of one excuse.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
            I can think of one excuse.
            I hear ya, but I just can't see Lowry and Gay thinking that the road to their next paycheque rests with a 25% chance of Wiggins

Comment

Okay, but seriously. When does the season actually start?
              "This just in........ THE RAPTORS ARE AMAZING!"

Comment

I felt a lot more sure about beating Boston before the Lakers trashed the Clippers on opening night. Now I'm paranoid.

Comment

magoon wrote: View Post
                  I felt a lot more sure about beating Boston before the Lakers trashed the Clippers on opening night. Now I'm paranoid.
                  Difference is that the lakers actually have a ton of quality role players. I checked their bench and there aren't really any sure fire "scrubs", all guys who can contribute. Boston is basically tanking and outside of olynck, Wallace and Bradley their team pretty much sucks ass (sullinger too but he's out for tonight's game).

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    I hear ya, but I just can't see Lowry and Gay thinking that the road to their next paycheque rests with a 25% chance of Wiggins
                    If the draft is that good, and he is as average lately as they say, Toronto can guarantee almost that they can grab him one way or another, especially when other teams will know that he has his heart on playing at home.

Comment

I
                      NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Difference is that the lakers actually have a ton of quality role players. I checked their bench and there aren't really any sure fire "scrubs", all guys who can contribute. Boston is basically tanking and outside of olynck, Wallace and Bradley their team pretty much sucks ass (sullinger too but he's out for tonight's game).
                      No the difference is the clippers played no D what's so ever. That played into Mike's hands. That was really out character for Doc.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I

No the difference is the clippers played no D what's so ever. That played into Mike's hands. That was really out character for Doc.
                        That too. But doc just took over the team so it's not a surprise

Comment

Raps are probably going to kill the hapless celts.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Jeff Green, while maybe not living up to what many people thought he could be is far from a scrub, MarShon Brooks has shown flashes and can be a threat, add in Kris Humphries and Boston has a number of players that can creep up on you.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

I have cancelled all meetings this afternooon - can't risk not getting home in time. Looking forward to beating up on the hapless Celtics (hopefully). Go Raps!

Comment

Working...
                              X