Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amnesty Calderon -> MAX out Deron Williams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amnesty Calderon -> MAX out Deron Williams?

Dwill is a UFA this summer - he said he is not opting in with NJ- and with no promise that Dwight will join him in Dallas isn't anything possible?

I am not sure you could convince Deron Williams that Toronto is headed in the right direction.

But if you could do this deal with that cap space WOW

Dwill / Bayless
    Derozen / JJohnson
    MKG / Kileza / Forbes
    Bargs / Amir / Davis
    JV / Gray / Amir

...yeah too good to be true.
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

It would be nice.

Comment

Raptor dynasty right there
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

cept JJ is a small forward and forbes is a 2.

Comment

I think you have the MKG/Klieza/Forbes a bit mixed up....MKG is a 3, Klieza a 3-4 and Forbes a 2. And JJ is a 3.

Comment

Seriously, I think we should wait 2013 to sign Dwight.

Comment

I'd cry if dwight signed with us.

Comment

Dream on!

Comment

Williams will be in Brooklyn or Dallas.

Comment

No chance he signs here.

Comment

I'll amnesty anyone in our team if D-will signs with us

Comment

Deron is either going to Dallas or will be staying with NJ/Brooklyn.

However even if the Toronto Brass some how hypnotized him into thinking Toronto is a good place - I'm not so sure I'm convinced that he's really that good. NJ has an awful team (especially with Lopez out), but NJ is doing worst than Toronto is this year. He has not made anyone on his team any better. He's putting up good stats - but this year has proven that he can't make others around him better and lead his team to victory.

Paul (for example) had a crap team in NO but was still able to make it into the playoffs. Nash has a bunch of scrubs around him, and they are vying for a playoff spot in the West this year.. those guys make the guys around them better. Deron is overrated - and is not worth max money (in my opinion).

I'd rather spend my money on Nash even though he's 38.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24uUzJgfwQ
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Deron is either going to Dallas or will be staying with NJ/Brooklyn.

However even if the Toronto Brass some how hypnotized him into thinking Toronto is a good place - I'm not so sure I'm convinced that he's really that good. NJ has an awful team (especially with Lopez out), but NJ is doing worst than Toronto is this year. He has not made anyone on his team any better. He's putting up good stats - but this year has proven that he can't make others around him better and lead his team to victory.

Paul (for example) had a crap team in NO but was still able to make it into the playoffs. Nash has a bunch of scrubs around him, and they are vying for a playoff spot in the West this year.. those guys make the guys around them better. Deron is overrated - and is not worth max money (in my opinion).

I'd rather spend my money on Nash even though he's 38.
                            If there is anything overrated it's the use of 'overrated'. Nash plays with with a 'scrub' like Marcin Gortat at center, Paul played in NO with 'scrubs' like Tyson Chandler and David West, who does Deron Williams have this year?

Add: and yes, I know Gortat is overrated.

Comment

Gortat is the Polish Hammer....TAKE IT BACK!
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                              X