Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC - Here Is An Opportunity

Celtics looking to sell 19th pick.
    Bradley at 13 and Patterson or George at 19?
    http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nba...ory?id=5318897
    Last edited by Season; Wed Jun 23, 2010, 01:16 PM.

George definitely won't last past the 13th pick (if he lasts that far), and I highly doubt Patterson will last to 19. Bradley could, though.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Celtics trying to trade their 19th pick in NBA Draft

It has been reported that Boston is attempting to trade their 19th pick in tomorrows Draft

http://nbaprimetime.com/?p=1493

Comment

Get on it BC!!!! at least with a second first round pick the Raptors can actually take bigger chances and come up with someone decent.

no no no but BC is looking for a second round pick, we know how well most turn out

Comment

Well, it doesn't appear they are looking for cash. They appear to be looking for a future 1st round pick, something Toronto doesn't have, since Miami owns it. I highly doubt 3 million in cash is going to get the 19th pick, in what seems to be a pretty solid draft. It would likely take at least a guy like Weems or Marco plus the cash.
          I Am Shutup

Comment

MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
            Well, it doesn't appear they are looking for cash. They appear to be looking for a future 1st round pick, something Toronto doesn't have, since Miami owns it. I highly doubt 3 million in cash is going to get the 19th pick, in what seems to be a pretty solid draft. It would likely take at least a guy like Weems or Marco plus the cash.
            Give'm Marco.

Comment

Marco who?

Comment

Belenelli ... I think BC will get another pick in this draft. 19th might still get us a player on our wish list. It will probably all depend on who's left on the board at the 19th pick. I see BC making a big push if someone like Bledsoe or George are still on the board at the 16th or 17th pick.

Comment

LOL. I know who Marco is!

Comment

To Boston? Cash only please.

Comment

I think the chances of finding anyone at 19 who's going to be better than Belinelli is going to be pretty slim.
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X