Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most memorable or greatest Raptors regular season game you've watched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most memorable or greatest Raptors regular season game you've watched?

Can't remember if it was 2001 or 2002. Nuggets vs Raptors. Duel between VC and Nick Van Exel.

Nuggets up by 3 with 2-3 secs remaining in the game. Carter attempted a long 3, he missed but got fouled by a Nuggets player. Obviously he needed to make all 3 Ft's or else its game over, he did.

Then in overtime, VC and Van Exel were hitting crazy shots after crazy shots. I remember the Nuggets had a 1 pt lead with 3-5 secs remaining. Carter then hit a LONG 3 to win the game for the Raptors. Crowd went bananas LOL!

Anyone here remember that game? Greatest Raptors regular season game ever!
    Mamba Mentality

oh yes!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7phLG0jrLA8

Comment

Vince was so incredible...

Comment

Nice! Good find.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Amir-acle In The Rudy Gay era is probably one of my all time favs.

Comment

it was the home game vs the clips and rudy just got traded over.
            he wasn't expected to play but when he showed up...holy fuckin shit
            i screamed so damn loud honestly
            that game was so amazing we smacked the clips by like 40 points
            rudy had a buzzer beater trey ball at the end of the second
            and his first bucket was a free throw but hes first real bucket was a dunk of a demar lob from half court
            honestly i could write a fuckin book about that game
            and for some reason i had to listen to the clippers announcer
            and i was so cheezed cuz they didnt even care what was going on and how electricfied the building was, they only cared about praising griffin and his ability to shoot free throws
            i was so mad i missed out leo and jacks expressions and the vibes they were sending out
            damn it

leggo rudy gay era!!!
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Has to be Kings game from 2001 that went to 3 OT. Crazy shots, back and forth action. Plus Stojakovic & Divac fans were going HAM that night, so there was a real back & forth vibe in the stands

Comment

and another was when we played orlando in their home
                that shot by demar ohmaGOD, it didnt sink in untill later on
                i was staring at the tv for a whole 20 sec before i realized what happened
                we were having a tough time winning games
                i think we lost the last 4 games in over time before his winner
                once again the screaming started
                and my dad told me to shutup
                but damnnnnnnnnnnnn
                and the next day was Saturday and a had to wait untill the weekend was over untill i could confront some bitches at school
                cuz bitch we dont suck

we on the rise fams!!!!
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

sheedw wrote: View Post
                  Has to be Kings game from 2001 that went to 3 OT. Crazy shots, back and forth action. Plus Stojakovic & Divac fans were going HAM that night, so there was a real back & forth vibe in the stands
                  Yeah, I was at that game too. It was by far the most memorable Raptors game I've attended. Freakin crazy. It felt like the teams were playing for the fate of the universe....and it just kept going!

Comment

Also VC dropping 50 in the playoffs was crazy. I have never felt the ACC like that
                    Ball Don't Lie

Comment

Ya, Rudy Gay's first game was pretty memorable too because there was a buzz in the building way before the game even started. Buzz that i've never heard before since VC left. And the place was electric all game long. 'Rudy' 'Rudy' chant was awesome.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Raps taking down the 72 win Bulls.
                        And I always liked the game that Carter won on a last second two hand dunk against I think SA, after he pointed at a non-existent screen and completely tooled the Spurs defender.

Comment

since were talking memorable not favorite how about Nets Vs raps in ACC... game 6 playoffs one pass away from moving onto game 7. i believe 07? (please correct)

Comment

2002 gave Vs the Cavs.
                            Game that got us into the playoffs.

Comment

I know it's not a great game to remember, but I always remember the game against Golden State in the last year Bosh was here. When he missed that last layup that could've basically clinched our playoff spot, and he missed, I almost cried. :P
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nox9p46teo
                              Cheesiest video I could find haha.
                              Last edited by KazanTheMan; Sat Oct 26, 2013, 09:10 PM.
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Working...
                              X