Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deserving All-Star Reserves: NBAOnGame Blog.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deserving All-Star Reserves: NBAOnGame Blog.

http://nbaongame.blogspot.ca/2013/01...-reserves.html

Hola. Como estas mi amigos... Yo estoy hablando el baloncesto.....
    Now, that's Spanish for "hello, how are you my friends? I am going to talk basketball." Oh yeah, I'm Filipino, so don't assume I'm Spanish. Alright? Okay? Let's get on with it shall we?
    As we all know by now, the All-Star starters have been announced, for the 62nd All-Star game to be held in Houston, Texas February 15th-17th. The Western Conference Starters include the Los Angeles Clippers' Chris Paul, & Blake Griffin, the Los Angeles Lakers' Kobe Bryant & Dwight Howard, and the lone duck from Oklahoma City, the reigning 3-time scoring champion, Kevin Durant. How about that? That's pretty darn great for Los Angeles fans in general, having 4 starters come from the warm city. It's too bad the Lakers have been a joke this year, whilst having the ever (or never) asked question, 'who's the better team in Los Angeles?' Well, this year, there's been no question it's the Clippers.
    Another one of my pieces. Hope you will like it, any input on writing and contents of the piece would be awesome.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Irving and Jennings are both fair options for a reserve all-star nod, but I think Holiday should be ahead of those guys. He's been having a superb season.

Tyson Chandler I agree with

I don't agree with Crawford though. I know this is more of a contrarian pick, but there are plenty of better perimeter players in the west who are heads and shoulders above him. Hell, Matt Barnes arguably deserves a nod ahead of Crawford. I know that even more contrarian, and would never happen, but he does so much more to impact a game than Crawford does.

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
      Irving and Jennings are both fair options for a reserve all-star nod, but I think Holiday should be ahead of those guys. He's been having a superb season.

Tyson Chandler I agree with

I don't agree with Crawford though. I know this is more of a contrarian pick, but there are plenty of better perimeter players in the west who are heads and shoulders above him. Hell, Matt Barnes arguably deserves a nod ahead of Crawford. I know that even more contrarian, and would never happen, but he does so much more to impact a game than Crawford does.
      Irving & Holiday - Both playing for sub .500 teams. So, I went individually.

As much as Holiday is having a superb season, so is Kyrie Irving. Over-time, I would take Irving over Holiday, just because the potential is far greater, & he's the better player right now in my opinion. Irving's season accomplishments have the edge right now over him. Although, I would take Holiday over Jennings any day of the week.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
      X