GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Grizzlies vs Raptors: Rudy vs Memphis >:( DeMar vs Tony

Seriously thats the headline tonight Rudy wants to beat his old team that is going to make the playoffs no doubt, and Tony allen is going to be looking for DeMar all night to shut him down, after Rudys comment about DeMar being the best SG hes ever played with, so heres hoping DeMar gets a dunk on him this game.

MEMPHIS WITHOUT RUDY GAY IS NO JOKE yes they have been a noticably weaker team, but having Randolph and Grizzly Gasol in the middle is a good duo to hang your hat on especially with the Raptors very weak rebounding and interior D....I guess I should mention Bayless too hes been playing alright and hes always been playing really hard against us but maybe not so much tonight with Calderon no longer being a Raptor. Tonight fans also get to cheer for Ed Davis (if he even gets playing time hes avg 5 mins in Memphis)

Should be a very interesting and competitive game I think we have our western rival team now.

P.S BC allstar break would have been a good time to make that Boozer deal....

Ed Davis is going to destroy Bargnani..... ugh.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Ed Davis is going to destroy Bargnani..... ugh.
      LOL so true would have been nice to see Boozer vs Randolph and Johnson vs Davis.... safe to assume we are starting Gray tonight?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        LOL so true would have been nice to see Boozer vs Randolph and Johnson vs Davis.... safe to assume we are starting Gray tonight?
        I hope not. JV doesn't back down from anyone nor should he.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Should be a very interesting and competitive game I think we have our western rival team now.
          Weren't they always their western rivals? Don't you remember the infamous Naismith Cup?

Comment

Interestingly enough raptors are listed as favourites for this game.

Comment

Gonna need a noticeably better effort (than the Knicks and Wizards wins) to beat the Grizz tonight.

Rudy better play with a chip on his shoulders...

Comment

Last night also was Calderon vs Ed Davis, did anyone watch the game? Calderon ended up with 10 pts 7 assists, and Davis had his first great game with 14 pts (6/7), 4 rbs and 4 blocks in 21 mn. No doubt he'll try his best tonight against his former teammates!

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Gonna need a noticeably better effort (than the Knicks and Wizards wins) to beat the Grizz tonight.

Rudy better play with a chip on his shoulders...
                  Well, they have to play well enough to win. It's different every night. That New York game was affected by the old "pre-allstargameisitis" disease and last night's game was definitely affected by all the clock issues. There must have been about 10 turnovers from guys looking for clocks and getting stripped not to mention all the random shots that were taken with 12 seconds on the clock out of panic (both teams).

Actually, I thought the team played pretty good last night. Defence was very good overall - they stopped Wall so effectively they actually turned him into a negative on the court. The backcourt was terrific. Val was excellent in limited minutes. Gay was inefficient but effective. Even Bargnani played pretty decent.

Tonight will be a big test with Randolph/Gasol against Amir/JV/Bargs.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    I hope not. JV doesn't back down from anyone nor should he.
                    He also sits down a lot due to his failure to back down when he's beaten on a play.

Comment

so i was reading Wale's timeline after last nights game and I saw that demar derozan had replied to one of his tweets saying something like "yeah they just hyping it up like always"...

then I saw a bunch of random people reply to demar saying "you know what Tony Allen said about you right?" apparently Tony Allen says "all he do is dunk, have lots of losses and no playoffs"

So yeah, hopefully Demar gets up for this game

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                        so i was reading Wale's timeline after last nights game and I saw that demar derozan had replied to one of his tweets saying something like "yeah they just hyping it up like always"...

then I saw a bunch of random people reply to demar saying "you know what Tony Allen said about you right?" apparently Tony Allen says "all he do is dunk, have lots of losses and no playoffs"

HAHAHAHA, Tony is raw about Rudy's comments!!
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post

I wish all he did was dunk. That'd mean he'd learned to finish through contact and was going to the line 10-12 times a game.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

He did pretty good with that dunk on Mozgov....kind of surprised me with the ferocity.

Comment

Tony Allen can f off.

Comment

Working...
                              X