CB4 Workout Video With Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CB4 Workout Video With Heat

There's a video in the Heat's site that shows CB4 working hard in the Heat Facility with the head coach and Lebron James. *see below*

I'm wondering if there are any such workout sessions in Toronto right now for Raptor Players?

I cannot remember Bosh being in Toronto in the summer working out with Raptor coaching staff.
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Sep 6, 2010, 02:00 PM. Reason: Embedded said video into the OP

everything about bosh i don't give a shit about, but, as for the thing about the raptors i'm sure there has to be it just prolly wasn't filmed because we weren't trying to hype the shit out of our players.

i'm sure you'll see one with lebron and wade, but, it won't be anybody else, just because thye are trying to cash in on the hypemobile.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I bet my house DeMar Derozan spent more time in gym than Bosh this summer... it's just that everything he does in Miami becomes breaking news.

Comment

I'll just remember Bosh as a sub par big man who did nothing but tweet and beg for attention. He didn't spend the summers on Toronto because it's different...remember? He had to retreat back south.

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
          I'll just remember Bosh as a sub par big man who did nothing but tweet and beg for attention. He didn't spend the summers on Toronto because it's different...remember? He had to retreat back south.
          shit I don't even remember who Bosh is anymore, he's been completely erased from my memory, who gives a damn what he does

Comment

That's kinda short term memory. I definitely remember that last summer he was in Toronto frequently, and even said said something like it felt like home on his twitter. Why do I remember this? Because like many Raptors fans I was hoping this was an indication that he'd be re-signing. Which turned out to be untrue, but I do remember him saying good things about Toronto that seemed encouraging at the time.

I know he's gone now and we need to put it behind us, but really until the All-Star break last year he handled himself quite well in public. I agree that during Free Agency he came off as an attention-wh0re and certainly did himself no favours from a PR point of view, but I'm trying not to let his recent behaviour cast a shadow on the fact that for most of his career as a Raptor he was very well composed.

Comment

Of course he said he liked Toronto while he was playing there. He's supposed to. As soon as he left he felt it fit to put down the city and say he never wanted to be there.

Comment

playmak3r5 wrote: View Post
                I bet my house DeMar Derozan spent more time in gym than Bosh this summer... it's just that everything he does in Miami becomes breaking news.
                This is NOT about DD spending time in Gym or NOT. This is about Toronto's organization. Is DD in Toronto and working with Raptor coaches ? Are Raptor training staff anywhere to be found these days?

It is nice to see a head coach in the gym working with its stars in Aug.

Comment

I don't think there's ever been a Raptors player who's ever enjoyed playing in Toronto. Except Matt Bonner who will soon become a Canadian citizen and is planning to live in Toronto. It's got less to do with the city than it does with where it is located.

Comment

If you check out Demar's Twitter page, he often mentions being in Toronto in the gym. So he's been at it.

Comment

If you check out Demar's Twitter page, he often mentions being in Toronto in the gym. So he's been at it.
                      Exactly. And not just Demar... Sonny, Amir and Jack were all in Toronto at various times over the summer, and talked about getting in the gym. And the rookies spent some time here. I don't have it at my fingertips at the moment, but I believe they also recently worked out in California with one of the trainers.
                      Last edited by kc22; Sun Sep 5, 2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

I don't think there's ever been a Raptors player who's ever enjoyed playing in Toronto. Except Matt Bonner who will soon become a Canadian citizen and is planning to live in Toronto. It's got less to do with the city than it does with where it is located.
                        I think JYD liked Toronto - he came back in some capacity in the Raptors organization for a while. And I believe Rasho kept a place in the Toronto area after he was traded to Indiana.

I'm not saying every player loves Toronto, but to say they all hate it is incorrect.

Comment

Admin:

Thanks for moving this thread where it belongs.
                          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                            This is NOT about DD spending time in Gym or NOT. This is about Toronto's organization. Is DD in Toronto and working with Raptor coaches ? Are Raptor training staff anywhere to be found these days?

It is nice to see a head coach in the gym working with its stars in Aug.
                            you're the one hanging from bosh's ear loab, give him a break.
                            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                            X