Ask your favorite Raptors a question tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask your favorite Raptors a question tonight

They say the customer is always right. Today, one of our most loyal readers, POPPI GEE commented this on my Ramon Sessions article:

“Hey DIME are you all ever going to do those joints where the fans ask questions that the players answer. I love those?”

Not only do I think that’s a cool idea, but it so happens, Toronto is in town tonight. So we are giving you guys the opportunity to submit any questions you have (within reason) to any Raptors player you want.

So now is your time to find out more about Chris Bosh’s free agency. Or if you are from Toronto, find out what spots the Raptors like to go to or what their favorite movies are. You guys can submit until 5 p.m. ET tonight. I will try my best to get as many of your questions answered. Also, feel free to send questions to some of the Knicks players. I will post the answers tomorrow morning.

Disclaimer: Typically, during media availability in the locker rooms before games, the star players will hide in the trainer’s room to avoid media. You are free to submit questions to Bosh or Andrea Bargnani, but you’re question will most likely be answered if you submit a question to players like Marco Belinelli, DeMar DeRozan, Antoine Wright or Jarrett Jack.
    Click here to go to DimeMag.com

Well, you could submit a question to DeMar DeRozan but he won't answer it because he's going to back in Toronto tonight getting treatment on his ankle(s).

Comment

DeRozan - How To Strengthen HIs Ankles

JibbaJabba34 wrote: View Post
      Well, you could submit a question to DeMar DeRozan but he won't answer it because he's going to back in Toronto tonight getting treatment on his ankle(s).
      Maybe DD should take up ballet this coming summer

Question
      My daughter.... has weak ankles... Any suggestions for good exercises.. ?

Answer
      For the weak ankles she can do releves (8 on each foot, and then 16 on both), circles (15 slow each way, and work up from there), and theraband exercises.
      http://en.allexperts.com/q/Ballet-31...les-pointe.htm
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Lol! He's got some pretty nice moves on the court, but I doubt that would translate into being good at ballet! Whatever it takes to get those ankles healthy though!

Comment

Working...
        X