Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Basketball Congress

I really liked the Triano speech

You know, say what you want about BC, but his involvement Basketball Canada speaks volumes to his dedication to the franchise, the city of Toronto, and Canada in general with regards to the sport. I hope the next 2-3 years goes very favourably and his detractors are put in their place. The flip side is the next 2-3 years end up like the last 2-3 and I am put in mine :P

Comment

Interesting,

So the NBA supports Team USA financially, if I was Colengelo, instead of talking about it, I would push the NBA, to extend the same commitment to Team Canada. 1/30th of the committed funds should go to our program out fairness and with regard to the NBA 2011 business model.

I don't even see how the NBA could contend such "balanced" request.
      Last edited by MyMomLovesMe; Mon May 30, 2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        You know, say what you want about BC, but his involvement Basketball Canada speaks volumes to his dedication to the franchise, the city of Toronto, and Canada in general with regards to the sport. I hope the next 2-3 years goes very favourably and his detractors are put in their place. The flip side is the next 2-3 years end up like the last 2-3 and I am put in mine :P
        +1
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
        X