Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villanueva: "Bosh Heading to Miami."

CV's turn to chime in:

Sorry to break Toronto heart, I love that city, but Chris Bosh is heading to Miami
    Source - Click here

Marc Stein - Bosh to Miami

This from Marc Stein's Twitter account tonight:

RT @CV31: Sorry to break Toronto heart, I love that city, but Chris Bosh is heading to Miami

Comment

Well now that Charlie Villanueva has confirmed it...

Comment

JustBrown wrote: View Post
        Well now that Charlie Villanueva has confirmed it...
        Lmao, I know, right?

Comment

I for one who really respects villanueva's opinion, hes a class act
          hes obviously close with Bosh
          so this, for me, is as close as it gets to knowing the truth

Comment

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_622160.html

I don't know about class act, but I have to admit I loved him as a Raptor. The weird thing is he faded into obscurity AFTER leaving Toronto while it usually happens the other way around. Regardless, I didn't know he and Bosh were close like that

Comment

Look at it this way. Almost everyone else who is informing us on Bosh's destination is someone who won't name their source. Charlie is saying flat out saying that Bosh is going to Miami and it's being shy about it by going through a media channel as an "unidentified source". Unless he's extremely slow, he's not going to go around dropping bomb shells like this unless he's pretty darn sure. Whether or not his information is correct is another story, but I do believe he believes in what he is saying.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                Look at it this way. Almost everyone else who is informing us on Bosh's destination is someone who won't name their source. Charlie is saying flat out saying that Bosh is going to Miami and it's being shy about it by going through a media channel as an "unidentified source". Unless he's extremely slow, he's not going to go around dropping bomb shells like this unless he's pretty darn sure. Whether or not his information is correct is another story, but I do believe he believes in what he is saying.
                He got his information from me

Now for anyone that believes that...............

Just have some Sunday night fun.

June 72 hours and change to free agency.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

AHAHA just like he guaranteed a victory over the raps last season woow Charlie V really needs something to do Hes an every day wizard of oz isnt he. Man im so sick of this free agency crap I just want it to end these superstars think the world revolves around them its making me sick.

Comment

I've never heard of Villanueva being in Bosh's inner circle, nor do I see Bosh as the kind of guy who would let some other random dude make one of the most important announcements of his career. Bosh, or his agent will be announcing his decision. CV has cited no inside source probably because there is none and this is just his heartfelt opinion. Thanks CV, but no thanks.

Comment

Villanueva said months ago via Twitter that Bosh wasn't going to re-sign with Toronto. He's stating his opinion, but since Bosh hasn't even met with any other teams, I don't think anything's a done deal, yet.

Also, why did Marc Stein and Charlie Villanueva say the exact same thing word for word?
                      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Darien wrote: View Post
                        I've never heard of Villanueva being in Bosh's inner circle, nor do I see Bosh as the kind of guy who would let some other random dude make one of the most important announcements of his career. Bosh, or his agent will be announcing his decision. CV has cited no inside source probably because there is none and this is just his heartfelt opinion. Thanks CV, but no thanks.
                        Who did you hear of being in Chris Bosh's inner circle? I can't name many. He's not as public with that stuff as LeBron is.

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                        Villanueva said months ago via Twitter that Bosh wasn't going to re-sign with Toronto. He's stating his opinion, but since Bosh hasn't even met with any other teams, I don't think anything's a done deal, yet.
                        Charlie did say months ago Bosh wasn't resigning and he was right. Now he's saying Miami, let's see if he's right again. I don't know how Charlie got his information so I'm not going to speculate. Right now though, he's one for one and his second attempt is in the air. Won't be too long now.

Comment

God, this Riley guy cant keep a secret at all. I wonder if he has told Wade who is making plans to visit with the Knicks next week....and tada...with Bosh no less. Its all so confusing.

Comment

Charlie did say months ago Bosh wasn't resigning and he was right. Now he's saying Miami, let's see if he's right again. I don't know how Charlie got his information so I'm not going to speculate. Right now though, he's one for one and his second attempt is in the air. Won't be too long now.
                            How was Villaneuva right the first time? Bosh has left yet, and at that time, it was certainly up in the air. When LeBron was drafted, I said something about him eventually ending up in New York. If he does end up there, it doesn't mean I should be relied upon for inside information on LeBron. It means I had no idea, but ended up being lucky with my guess. Same goes for Villanueva IF Bosh ends up leaving.
                            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

not saying i believe charlie but a friend of mine actually talked to wayne embry YESTERDAY, the raptors senior basketball advisor and APPARENTLY, they (the raptors organization) don't believe that bosh is coming back either.... dont shoot the messenger!

Comment

Working...
                              X