GT: Bucks vs Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT: Bucks vs Hawks

Bucks playing Hawks right now. Here hoping the Hawks take this one and keep the bucks on there skid. I expect J Smoove to come strong with almost being traded to the Bucks.
    @Chr1st1anL

You know things are going well in Raptorland when fans want to watch other games because of playoff implications...

Comment

Philly also down 9 to Miami at halftime

Comment

Henson really reminds me of Davis....Just blew a point blank layup

Comment

Hawks look like crap right now

Comment

I'm diggin the Bucks jerseys

Comment

this is what happens with two off days. great to see. go hawks (that sounds so odd)

Comment

these bucks look big. not sure about how we'll match up

Comment

It's funny how big of a deal the bucks rim protection has become -- wasn't it just last season when they had like the worst rim protection in the league? Running Drew Gooden out at center if I recall?

Comment

Man Hawks cannot buy a shot right now.... Should have traded Bargs for Dalembert when we had the chance hes very gritty may not be the most talented guy ever but he hustles.

Comment

Also, Hawks are looking rough. Al Horford may have some raw skill, but he comes with a whooole lot of baggage.

Comment

Dunleavy is the leagues best kept secret. Mike "silent assassin" Dunleavy?

Comment

I forgot how terrible josh smith's bball IQ was.. I thought he had grown up a bit.. guy makes some stupid decisions

Comment

Anyone think Dalembert would be a good fit for us next year? He's an FA(I believe) and could play Gray and Bargs minutes? Him, Amir and JV as a big rotation

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                              I forgot how terrible josh smith's bball IQ was.. I thought he had grown up a bit.. guy makes some stupid decisions
                              Yepp.

Comment

Working...
                              X