what if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what if!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As most of you know, the nba is the most rigged/corrupted sports league in north america. what if the raptors have been mandated to tank for awhile so we can get wiggings? only way i can explain some of casey's weird coaching decisions this season.
    "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

If this was the case. I'd be pretty damn happy. But i doubt they are this corrupt/rigged

Comment

This forum is going bonkers. Folks gotta relax...

Comment

are you serious? they rigged in 2003 for lebron and 2008 for rose. they even rigged it in 2006 for us

Comment

dont forget 2012 to hornets- the first overall was guaranteed as part of the sale of Hornets to that old fuck. notice how the sale was finalized couple of days after the draft but it was agreed upon by january 2012.

Comment

I'm sorry but this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard...

Comment

Wiggins isn't even going to be in the 2013 draft, so why tank now?

Comment

Tesla wrote: View Post
                Wiggins isn't even going to be in the 2013 draft, so why tank now?
                I did sy tank for awhile

Comment

knickz wrote: View Post
                  I did sy tank for awhile
                  yea for a while!
                  things may pan out like this..
                  2012-2013 <--- by the time our records hit 23-6 or something along the line BC and DC get shown the exit door.
                  2013 off season <--- we lose our pick to OKC cuz we in da lottery and we suck cuz we dont suck nuff to grab any of our protected slot. The new GM starting to get creative and packing pasta with bunch of second rounders to grab a late lottery first round under the strategy called "the real rebuilding". a rookie coach is introduced (first sign of "tanking")
                  2013-2014<---this time the tank plan actually works out and we da 2nd worst team in da league. Adam Silver in his first ever draft rigging game gives Wiggins to us.

Tell me why this is not better than the accelarating mode we are in right now?
                  Last edited by ball4life; Fri Nov 30, 2012, 12:35 AM.

Comment

I did sy tank for awhile
                    Why tank now?

Comment

Who the fuck is Wiggings? Its Andrew Wiggins, get it right

Comment

typo. fixed! respex

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Who the fuck is Wiggings? Its Andrew Wiggins, get it right
                          my bad lol

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                            Why tank now?
                            why not? we are done! only explains why colangelo isn't under any pressure. the nba did tell colangelo to come here after all lol

Comment

As most of you know, the nba is the most rigged/corrupted sports league in north america. what if the raptors have been mandated to tank for awhile so we can get wiggings? only way i can explain some of casey's weird coaching decisions this season.
                              Yeah, we're tanking since Bosh left to draft Wiggins... We could easily be a playoff team but it's everything because Wiggins LOL
                              (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

Working...
                              X