X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor/Was

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=26yxych
    Give WAS a few picks and we have a trade

fair trade for both teams. cant go wrong. good proposal (Y)

Comment

Hinrich can play the 2 and is a really good defensive player with one less year on his contract.

McGee is a legit, athletic 7 footer with arms around his ankles - they are hard to come by.

Personally, I'd do this in a heartbeat - I don't see WSH doing the same.

Draft picks would have to be thrown in to make it a possibility but then would you give away a lottery pick and Davis for McGee?

Comment

I was thinking the miami 1st round and some future 2nd round picks.

Hinrich and Calderon are basically the same players except for the fact that hinrich is a better defender and is bigger than calderon. McGee and bargs both 7 feet will create huge matchup problems. We finally get a great inside defender and rebounder to make up for barganani.

It makes sense (maybe) for washington because Davis will eventually become something close to McGee and the picks will help get more good young players for Washington. Calderon is a better passer and has a better assist/turnover ratio than Wall. Wall "could" move to the 2 and not have to waste so many offensive chances with his turnovers. Though walls assists will go down his scoring will go way higher.

Comment

Working...
        X