Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official: Tyler Hansbrough Signs 2 Year Deal With The Raptors

Pretty sure I have a tweet somewhere on my acct telling him that him, as well as his whole family, should not have been born.

Comment

Raptors nearing deal with Tyler Hansbrough

@ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Newly minted unrestricted free agent Tyler Hansbrough is in serious talks w/Toronto and moving closing to deal terms w/Raptors

Guy you hate when you're against him but love when he's on you're team. He'd be a solid pick up.

Comment

I've been high on Masai picking him up since free agency started. Cant believe the Pacers are letting him walk.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Whoops look like you beat me to it.
          Great guy to have on your team, but you hate him when he's not.

Comment

Is he known as Psycho-T around the entire league? or just us?

Comment

Hope the offer is very reasonable.. like under $3M a year. Please MU don't pull a Bryan!

Comment

I'll live with Hansbrough.

Comment

Comment

Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                      @ESPNSteinLine: Hearing: Newly minted unrestricted free agent Tyler Hansbrough is in serious talks w/Toronto and moving closing to deal terms w/Raptors

Guy you hate when you're against him but love when he's on you're team. He'd be a solid pick up.
                      Well, this should be quite awkward for Jack Armstrong.

Comment

The only way I can get behind this is if he drinks Chris Bosh's blood from his skull at half court at some point during the season.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

While I admit that Hansborough serves a purpose as an NBA player .. I absolutely hate him. Hate his game, hate his dirtiness, hate his lack of skill. Will he help us win games? Yes.
                          All in all, I couldnt be more disappointed .. cheering for AB was much easier than cheering for this guy will be. Hes also going to be a big detriment to the tanking movement.
                          Ugggggggh

Having said all of that, Casey will LOVE him and so will the hockey-esque ACC crowd. This guy will have JYD's popularity very shortly. Ill be the one in section 121 booing him and shaking my head ..
                          Last edited by mountio; Tue Jul 9, 2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Too funny.

Comment

i can funk with that pick up,
                              kid seems to play with HEART, he would be a good player to have around and probably has contagious work ethic
                              Last edited by EL_CHAPO; Tue Jul 9, 2013, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X