Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Tough loss at Brooklyn. Today's game is against the Detroit Pistons and Mr. Jonas Valanciunas is going to have a task against Andre Drummond, whom is also the guy we could have drafted over Terrence Ross. (Still love our pick.) Should be a win tonight.

Your Toronto Raptors:

Against..

The Detroit Pistons:

Enjoy the game!

Detroit is also on a back to back.

Comment

How the hell is Joe Dumars still employed?

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        How the hell is Joe Dumars still employed?
        I'm pretty sure him being a former player has a big part in them not wanting to let him go, he was a hero there when he played and I'm sure they don't want to tarnish his rep.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          I'm pretty sure him being a former player has a big part in them not wanting to let him go, he was a hero there when he played and I'm sure they don't want to tarnish his rep.
          But he's done some stupid moves as of late hahaha signing Josh Smith to a big contract and making him a SF. Signing Brandon Jennings. Giving Charlie V a big contract and Ben Gordon an even bigger one. And the list keeps going on and on looooool
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            But he's done some stupid moves as of late hahaha signing Josh Smith to a big contract and making him a SF. Signing Brandon Jennings. Giving Charlie V a big contract and Ben Gordon an even bigger one. And the list keeps going on and on looooool
            Im not arguing he's been Shit lately but he did put together that 2004 championship team and was great when he played there. But he should of been given the boot ages ago.

Comment

With Dumars I think that the championship in 2004 has really given him a lot of leeway. I would imagine that patience at the ownership level is running thin though. Dumars has drafted alright recently.. they still have cap space and assets that can be used to make the team better. Get the right guy in there and the Pistons could turn it around very quickly.

Comment

I got tickets to this game but I have to drive from Niagara .... don't know if I should risk it ....

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                  With Dumars I think that the championship in 2004 has really given him a lot of leeway. I would imagine that patience at the ownership level is running thin though. Dumars has drafted alright recently.. they still have cap space and assets that can be used to make the team better. Get the right guy in there and the Pistons could turn it around very quickly.
                  That josh smith and brandon jennings signings made no sense from the beginning. I don't know why he thought that lineup would work.

Comment

That josh smith and brandon jennings signings made no sense from the beginning. I don't know why he thought that lineup would work.
                    I think he mistook 'small ball' for 'big ball' as the new NBA

Comment

Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                      I got tickets to this game but I have to drive from Niagara .... don't know if I should risk it ....
                      Better leave now

Comment

He did that himself with all the bone-headed moves he's made.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I am rooting for the Raptors tonight.

Comment

This has to be a win.
                            It just has to.
                            I'd honestly be really upset if we lost this....
                            someone just needs to get really hot and drop 100 on them, the pistons are a meh team but we really need to get back to our winning ways

on a side note

loooool this had me dying

EDIT: Bonus
                            All Threes (featuring Big vaz and 2Pat)
                            Last edited by lilmamba_; Wed Mar 12, 2014, 01:27 PM.
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

This game is not as easy as some people here think. Pistons have some talented players on their team that can explode at any time.

If the Raptors underestimates this team, they'll lose.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X