4 - Wesley Johnson
    5 - Greg Monroe
    6 - DeMarcus Cousins
    7 - Derrick Favors
    8 - James Anderson
    9 - Paul George
    10. Ed Davis, Toronto Raptors

Last Week: NR | Drafted: 13
    With Chris Bosh most likely headed out of town, the Raptors will need Davis to step in and produce immediately. He brings a defensive presence in the middle (Davis led the ACC with 2.8 blocks per game in his sophomore season) and should become a double-digit rebounder. He may never become a big-time scorer, but he has the potential to become an All-Star down the road. For now, the Raptors will settle for a player with double-double potential.
    http://www.nba.com/2010/news/feature...gs/index.html#
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

haha man if Davis does pull down double digit rebounds in his first year I would be happy. Still cant believe he fell to #13 we seriously got a steal if he lives up to his potential.

Comment

I am interested to see how good of a year these guys have: Xavier Henry, Devin Ebanks, Quincy Pondexter, Hassan Whiteside, Larry Sanders. I think Henry was gone when we drafted Davis, but I thought any of the others would have been worth trading for a second pick. Alabi was a steal at 50th overall.

Comment

I think after summer league he should be top 5 in rookies. He played like he had something on his shoulder. Played better the Cousins.

Comment

madeupid25 wrote: View Post
          I am interested to see how good of a year these guys have: Xavier Henry, Devin Ebanks, Quincy Pondexter, Hassan Whiteside, Larry Sanders. I think Henry was gone when we drafted Davis, but I thought any of the others would have been worth trading for a second pick. Alabi was a steal at 50th overall.
          I am interested to see how Henry does as well seeing how he was pretty much the concensus late lotto selection for "ready to contribute now". If he doesn't bring it from the get go a lot of peole will have missed the mark.

Comment

So much talk about John Wall, but I'm really excited to see what Griffin can do for the Clippers. Maybe even be able to push them into the playoffs.
            Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Working...
            X