Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to Blow Up the Raps

Toronto fires BC, get Masari Ujiri or Memphis Grizzlies former GM
    Toronto fires Casey (as much as i respect him, he's not a coaching material, more like assistant coach), give the job to Mike Brown or Mike Dunleavy

Keepers
    Lowry
    DeRozan
    Ross
    McGuire
    Davis
    Val
    Acy
    Gray

Rest are for trades
    1) Toronto trade Fields + Calderon + Amir + Future 1st rounder to Portland for Nicolas Batum + Nolan Smith
    2) Toronto trade Bargs + Kleiza + Anderson to Atlanta for Josh Smith + John Jenkins
    3) Toronto waive Lucas

Raps New Lineups
    Lowry/Smith
    DeRozan/Ross/Jenkins
    Batum/McGuire
    Smith/Davis/Acy
    Val/Gray/

Under a new GM and a new coach, I think this is a great start for the franchise, we now have a few franchise players in the lineups, we might make it up for our loss and make a playoff push when Jan hits around.

No Offense, but can we fire tenforthewin instead?

Comment

Last edited by charlesnba23; Sun Nov 11, 2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Charles, if you're going to swear at and insult an English speaking person, at least have some gonads and do it in English.

C'est vraiment pas fort de ta part de traiter quelqu'un de mongole dans une langue qu'il ne comprend probablement pas.

Comment

ditt atte javela unge, jag ar from i Sverige, idiote!

Comment

Sorry it was stupid I agree, but I wasn't serious about it. It was unrespectful. But seriously tenforthewin, how the hell do you come with these ideas?

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              Toronto fires Casey (as much as i respect him, he's not a coaching material, more like assistant coach), give the job to Mike Brown or Mike Dunleavy
              like, at this point you're just trolling right?
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

time to blow up raps

Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but Brown and Dunleavey are imho two of the worst coaches of this generation. I think this team now depends almost entirely on a healthy Lowry, and its priority should be to package Bargs and anyone else save KL and JV to get a legit 3 to balance both the O and the D. And I still think we are lucky to have this coach.

Comment

Working...
                X