If LeBron Loses This Finals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If LeBron Loses This Finals...

Can we officially label him the Anthony Calvillo of the NBA?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

You know what will happen if he loses...

Comment

bosh traded and crying "but I want to play with my friends", lebron leaving for Cleveland "you guys have a good team, I can win there". his legacy becomes the greener pasture champion. we all win.

go spurs

Comment

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/story/?id=425319

just read this. can lebron not count to 1? "they have 4 titles and we have 2"

Comment

Then we go back to the 2011 drama. He's pulling his disappearing act again. Under 20 points in all three games.

And I don't count his triple-double, because it didn't get his team the W. That's classified as a stat-padding triple-double.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Nah, the "(titles)" was in brackets. I think the writer of that article messed up, not Lebron.

P.S. Nobody answered my question, yet..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
              Nah, the "(titles)" was in brackets. I think the writer of that article messed up, not Lebron.

P.S. Nobody answered my question, yet..
              I don't know what a Calvillo is, but yes.
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Then we go back to the 2011 drama. He's pulling his disappearing act again. Under 20 points in all three games.

And I don't count his triple-double, because it didn't get his team the W. That's classified as a stat-padding triple-double.
                LOL, I guess you consider Karl Malone and John Stockton career stats padders then?

Comment

The heat won it without Lebron in 2006.
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

He didn't say titles, he may have thought of final apearances, which would be accurate

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                      I don't know what a Calvillo is, but yes.
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Calvillo

To explain my question. Calvillo is one of the greatest football players, but his success rate in championship games is under 50%. I believe it is 3 out of 8.

If Miami loses, Lebron will be 1 for 4.
                      Last edited by LBF; Thu Jun 13, 2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

We all do realize that we are talking about the Heat as if they are the Miami Lebrons right? Doesn't that say something very significant about the players on that team, Lebrons overburdened role etc?

Don't get me wrong, I completely appreciate the irony that the big 3 teamming up may have been the ultimate curse in achieving a Bulls/Lakers like championship run - financial limitations and optical limitations (ie. can Pat Riley actually go a trade Wade or Bosh?). And that moving to Miami, this post season anyways, is looking like a more climate friendly Cleveland team. But Lebron is still the best player in the NBA today, and no one can win it alone. Jordan didn't, shaq didn't, Kobe didn't, Bird didn't, Magic didn't and so on down the line. Right now, Lebron is very close to being alone out there.

And if they lose this series, well it is the Spurs - the best run franchise in basketball, if not all of sports, for the last 2 decades.

I tend to find this talk of 'Miami losing' or Lebron losing never giving opposition enough credit. Indy was a very good ball club, SA is an amazing ball club. Both happen to also be terrible match ups for the heat.

Comment

Craiger wrote: View Post
                          We all do realize that we are talking about the Heat as if they are the Miami Lebrons right? Doesn't that say something very significant about the players on that team, Lebrons overburdened role etc?

Don't get me wrong, I completely appreciate the irony that the big 3 teamming up may have been the ultimate curse in achieving a Bulls/Lakers like championship run - financial limitations and optical limitations (ie. can Pat Riley actually go a trade Wade or Bosh?). And that moving to Miami, this post season anyways, is looking like a more climate friendly Cleveland team. But Lebron is still the best player in the NBA today, and no one can win it alone. Jordan didn't, shaq didn't, Kobe didn't, Bird didn't, Magic didn't and so on down the line. Right now, Lebron is very close to being alone out there.

And if they lose this series, well it is the Spurs - the best run franchise in basketball, if not all of sports, for the last 2 decades.

I tend to find this talk of 'Miami losing' or Lebron losing never giving opposition enough credit. Indy was a very good ball club, SA is an amazing ball club. Both happen to also be terrible match ups for the heat.
                          the comparisons would be unfair if those players didn't get the same treatment when they lost too. it was always Jordan is too selfish to win etc. happens to all the best players. lebrons only peers are the greats of all time. if there was another league above the NBA he would be in that one.

Comment

Heat are going to win this series

Spurs are just too old, the "big 3" anyways. Manu is basically useless and was actually detrimental to the team last night and Duncan is just old. It's actually kind of sad to see. He doesn't have the impact on either end he used to have. Guys like Danny Green and Kiki are studs but can only do so much. Parker's been wildly inconsistent albeit injured.

I don't know why the spurs went away from swinging the ball around to their 3 point shooters. i know they won't duplicate a shooting night like in game 3 but there were SO many times Green was standing there wide open, it was infuriating.
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I think its hilarious how opinions in the media change from game-to-game so drastically...

Miami loses at Home for Game 1.. THEY'RE IN TROUBLE... end up winning Game 2 in convincing fashion... SPURS ARE TOO OLD... Spurs win in HUGE Blow out for Game 3... LEBRON SUCKS ... Heat win next game... SPURS ARE SCREWED...

While its been a back and forth series, I find that the Media looks for EVERY game to be that deciding game. Drives me Bananas!

Comment

Working...
                              X