X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Andrew Bynum on crack???

first this haircut:

Now this haircut:

Now, I really don't actually care, I'm just honestly wondering, can anyone look at his new haircut and not think he's on crack? or meth?

*I realize he might have just undone that side of his hair...but why???

He's the beast of the east now.

Comment

Hes the Danny Brown of the NBA

NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Why Andrew Bynum. Is. A. Dumbass.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I remember thinking that Philly won the trade, but damn, he has lost it a tad. I still think the guy can play (I mean, if he had come back strong he could have taken Dwights spot as the number 1 centre) but I think the pressure of being the guy got to him a little, and thus he has not played yet. Crazy.

Comment

This year has destroyed Bynums image. I remember when they were talking about him as if he were the next Dwight howard. This kid is a nutcase washout.
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

the only thing that makes a guy go out wit hair like that is bath salts!!

Comment

Look at Dwight, his reputation is at an all-time low. Andrew Bynum, this guy's world is upside down. Goodness, the two top centres in the league are just...
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Bynum is waaaay too heavy to be on any methamphetamine.

He said a couple of weeks back he was down to 305. Wow. A guy with knee problems and trying to rehab weighing around 320lbs. That does not sound stupid at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X