Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

George Karl relieved as Nuggets coach...do we have a chance at him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Karl relieved as Nuggets coach...do we have a chance at him?

Wow. Quite the surprise considering he was just Coach of the Year.

Anyone think we have a shot at him considering Ujiri just arrived?
    Twitter - @thekid_it

i think the clips will go hard in the paint for him but i have a feeling Ujiri will try to hire the coach his teams had so much success with.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Wow, shocking news!

I'm not big on speculation, but to me it seems likely Ujiri will make a run at Karl. Casey should be nervous.

Comment

Comment

Wow.

Would Casey be an assistant to Karl?

Would Karl be an assistant to Casey?

Both guy's weakness is the other guy's strength.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

I guess not lol

Comment

Comment

Bahahaaahaaa!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Why do I get the feeling JaVale McGee is not disappointed by this.

Comment

I'm starting to get a real WTF are they doing vibe from Denver...they let a EOY and COY go while 29 other teams would kill to have either/both.

only hope is they implode and we can pick up Andre Miller/Wilson Chandler and Andre Igoudala on the cheap
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Why do I get the feeling JaVale McGee is not disappointed by this.
                          I'm not sure JaVale is aware he plays basketball. His off-season regimen involves smelling peoples farts and guessing what they ate. His IQ is right around the same mark as a high fever. He thinks millions are what cheerios are made of.
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

To not resign Karl, you have to think they are not showing all their cards. Could it be possible they have another coach that they are ready to bring in? There aren't a lot of coaches better that are available are there?

Comment

Another COY winner that gets fired..

I'm not a huge fan of Karl's. But this year is a weird year. If Ujiri wants to tank then Karl would be a bad hire. If Ujiri wants to get a few pieces to try and get to the playoffs or the 2nd round then Karl would definitely be an upgrade over Casey.

I can't really decide until I know what Ujiri's plans are. I do see Karl taking a year off though. He's been coaching for a long time and has had health issues in between. I'm sure he'd want to take a break.

Comment

Working...
                              X