Raptors All-Time 3pt shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors All-Time 3pt shooter

Below is a list of some of the most prominent 3pt shooters in Raptors history. They all vary in position and overall skills but share the love of the 3pt shot. One condition I placed on this is that the shooter had to have had at least 300 attempts as a Raptor. Who do you think is the greatest 3pt shooter while in a Raptor uniform? Who would be in your top five?

Damon Stoudamire
    374 of 1038 (36%)
    '95-'98

Doug Christie
    '95-'00
    431 of 1213 (36%)

Vince Carter
    '98-99
    681 of 1758 (38%)

Dell Curry
    '99-'02
    202 of 518 (39%)

Mo Peterson
    '00-'07
    801 of 2158 (37%)

Donyell Marshall
    '03-'05
    271 of 661 (41%)

Jalen Rose
    '03-'06
    213/594 (36%)

Matt Bonner
    '04-'05
    141/335 (42%)

Jose Calderon
    '05-Present
    230 of 596 (39%)

Andrea Bargnani
    '06-Present
    388 of 1029 (38%)

Anthony Parker
    '06-'09
    342 of 806 (42%)

Jason Kapono
    '07-'09
    155 of 347 (45%)
    3pt Contest Champ '07

Note: I did not create a poll because there is a maximum of ten slots.
    Last edited by Apollo; Wed Feb 10, 2010, 01:16 PM.

My top 3 pt shooter would be Dell Curry he hit some big 3's for the Raps in the playoffs.
    top 5;

Curry
    Kapono
    Bargs
    Parker
    DS
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

My personal top 5
      1. Vince Carter
      2. Mo Pete
      3. Andrea Bargnani
      4. Anthony Parker
      5. Dell Curry
      *Honorable mention: Jason Kapono

Kapono doesn't make my list because hit could hit an open three a good as anyone but if you got to him and he took the shot he was not that effective.

Comment

Bargs has been hitting some mega big, and imprtant threes this year.....and there is still way more to come

Comment

Glad to see you here m5racer!

In my opinion Bargnani has the potential to be the very 3pt shooter the Raptors have ever seen... That is unless he changes his game like Dirk did.

Comment

1. AP
            2. Mo Pete
            3. Jose

Comment

Just so you know, I'll leave this going for a few days and then I'll create a poll using the nine most popular names in here.

Comment

1. AP - definitely one of the most steady 3 point shooters we've ever had, and he's hit a lot of clutch ones for us too
                2. Bargnani - Not the greatest 3 point shooter, but he's kept the streak alive for us more than a couple times now
                3. Mo Pete - Mainly for the longevity, he did it consistently for a long time
                4. Jason Kapono - One of the best 3 point shooters in the league, if only he could have done it more
                5. VC - he had the ball in his hand so much, it was inevitable that he would launch some threes

Comment

detour wrote: View Post
                  1. AP - definitely one of the most steady 3 point shooters we've ever had, and he's hit a lot of clutch ones for us too
                  2. Bargnani - Not the greatest 3 point shooter, but he's kept the streak alive for us more than a couple times now
                  3. Mo Pete - Mainly for the longevity, he did it consistently for a long time
                  4. Jason Kapono - One of the best 3 point shooters in the league, if only he could have done it more
                  5. VC - he had the ball in his hand so much, it was inevitable that he would launch some threes
                  I'm sorry, Parker was not clutch. This is clutch:

Comment

Dell didn't shoot up my list because I took into consideration quantity as well.

By the way, they said during the game last night that Kapono is shooting 39% from beyond the arc this season. Sounds like the guy is losing.

Comment

Working...
                    X