GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Knickerbockers vs Raptors: Avoid The Grudge

As we saw a week ago Raptors upset the NY Knicks at the MSG, to go on a 4 W streak it was a very strange game where no one really exploded offensively th Raptors depth just happened to get hot and won the game for us (JL3) Kyle Lowry was getting hot in the game till he was ejected for being a little too Hot.

Knicks are coming out for blood they want to even the score an have been playing pretty badly lately not followingWoodson's coaching methods they have fallen back to Dantoni style game and relaxing on D Indiana destroyed them the other night. Knicks recently signed Kenyon MArtin to a 10 day contract (A guy I think we should have signed after trading Ed Davis) and well even thugh out of game shape he could still be a problem.

Fields will probably get play tonight did a good job defensively on Carmelo last game, and Rudy + DeMar will be looking to get back into things after the Memphis game this game also marks Telfair's debut right? Im excited to see that. If we win tonight good opp to go on another streak and it will tie our record of wins we had last season (23) and surpass our presvious seasons record of POST Bosh Era (22)

Go Raps!

Also worth noting the Knicks lost big to Indiana a couple of nights ago and Brooklyn has quietly moved to half a game behind them in the Atlantic.

I hope Rudy and DeMar make up for Wednesday.

Comment

I understand the Knick strategy for the Pacer game was to get physical (Melo & Chandler) but alas there was pushback and they in effect folded. They got creamed in the NY tabloids so I bet they come out and try the same again here. It could get ugly and I hope Lowry and the boys have a scowl going.

Comment

Update!

Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050
        Sebastian Telfair is expected to arrive in Toronto this evening but will not be available for the #Raptors tonight vs the #Knicks
        a little disappointedhopefully Lucas is still in the oven.

Comment

can't say I despise a fanbase more than the knicks, hope we win this one.

Comment

Your Toronto Raptors starters:

Lowry
            DeRozan
            Gay
            Fields
            JV

Comment

Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050
              #Raptors Terrence Ross is a late scratch for tonight's game vs #Knicks with the stomach flu (via @RaptorsMR). Will not dress
              No Ross No Telfair...

Comment

Brace yourselves, it's gonna be a long, ugly ride.

Comment

No guns, No shivs, No Rappers...this is going to get interesting...

Comment

gotta have this win

Comment

JV got into foul trouble early last time, lets see how he does this time around

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X