Everything Kyle Lowry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Kyle Lowry.

Maybe we can start an Everything Kyle Lowry thread?

Arguably a top 10 point guard, and one of the best defensive point guards in the league? Here is are a couple of videos of his best games last season, maybe really help push up the excitement for this upcoming season.

The reason why I'm optimistic is because of this guy. Gonna finally have a guy who can get us some spotlight.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

At one point last season, I was drooling over the thought of getting Lowry. He was slowly becoming my favorite PG in the league. Plus I wanted him over Nash this summer.. So you could say I'm pretty pumped that I'll be watching this guy several times a week

Comment

Too...many...STICKIES...!!!
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

Just noticed your signature...Fields is wearing #9 this yr and Jonas is #17
        Ball Don't Lie

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          At one point last season, I was drooling over the thought of getting Lowry. He was slowly becoming my favorite PG in the league. Plus I wanted him over Nash this summer.. So you could say I'm pretty pumped that I'll be watching this guy several times a week
          To be honest, Nash would've gotten us some serious light shining over us, but Lowry is just as good for me! I'm too excited for his play, and for the first time, I won't be screaming. HELP SIDE! HELP SIDE!

phdmac wrote: View Post
          Just noticed your signature...Fields is wearing #9 this yr and Jonas is #17
          Fields changed it to number 2, because James Johnson was traded.

Comment

Fields changed it to number 2, because James Johnson was traded.
            Not because...

He wanted 2 but James Johnson was still with us. Once he left Fields used the opportunity to take 2.

The way you said it makes it sound like he did it in memory of JJ

Comment

phdmac wrote:
              Jonas is #17

Yeah, I followed the trend of using players own language in the intro (like how Herbie says numero ocho for Jose). What I put is Lithuanian for number 17.

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
                Yeah, I followed the trend of using players own language in the intro (like how Herbie says numero ocho for Jose). What I put is Lithuanian for number 17.
                I love how he says "Basketball Fans." It's so... Trademark-y.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  I love how he says "Basketball Fans." It's so... Trademark-y.
                  Just like "J-J-J-J-JAMMIN'!"?

Comment

Just like "J-J-J-J-JAMMIN'!"?
                    "NUMERO SETTE. ANDREA BARGNANI."

I wanna hear what Kyle Lowry's will sound like.

Comment

can someone post some good games of Lowry vs actually good point guards - he's playing against fat felton and no defence calderon come on - does he have any good games against rondo or deron or even westbrook

Comment

Anyone think Lowry has a shot at making the All Star team this season? By my count only D. Will. and Rondo are clearly ahead of him in the East. Lowry should be battling it out with the next tier of pg's like Irving and Holiday for a reserve spot.

Comment

Too...many...STICKIES...!!!
                          we can cut the DeRozan one :P
                          Let's go Raptors!

Comment

teoserio wrote: View Post
                            we can cut the DeRozan one :P
                            Agreed

Comment

I love how he is so strong on the ball. He's built like a fire plug - nobody is moving him off that ball!

He will quickly become a fan favourite. He is headed for a great season under Dwayne Casey who will absolutely love this young man!
                              Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

Working...
                              X