Igoudala and Bynum/Gasol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Igoudala and Bynum/Gasol

Word on the street is, Igoudala is available and experts are urging the lakers to trade one of their big men.

Should the Raptors dip their toes in this puddle?

Should the Raptors consider trading for Igoudala? Or Bynum?

All 3 are great players but I'm not sure they'd be in the teams plan.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I don't think Gasol is going anywhere, Bynum is too injury prone, and Igoudala would probably rather play for a contender

Comment

bynum would be awesome but he is too easily injury prone, no way they trade gasol.

Comment

The only one I might want to make a play for is Bynum. But the Lakers will be asking the world for him.

I don't want any part of Iguodala and that massive contract of his. No to Gasol too. Close to 60 mil for the next three seasons for a guy who's a complimentary player.

Comment

The Raptors are building for contention two or three years from now when their core of young guys become consistently good and are hitting their prime. There aren't a lot of established stars that want to sacrifice their next couple of years not playing on a contender.
            If the Raptors bring in a high profile player or two they have to be cool with playing a leadership role on a young team knowing that at best the'll be just squeaking into the playoffs.
            That is unless the GM maybe has a short term deal and tries to build for next year with a Gasol and an Iggy.

Comment

j bean wrote: View Post
              The Raptors are building for contention two or three years from now when their core of young guys become consistently good and are hitting their prime. There aren't a lot of established stars that want to sacrifice their next couple of years not playing on a contender.
              If the Raptors bring in a high profile player or two they have to be cool with playing a leadership role on a young team knowing that at best the'll be just squeaking into the playoffs.
              That is unless the GM maybe has a short term deal and tries to build for next year with a Gasol and an Iggy.
              Yep, we aren't in the mix. Bynum maybe, but nothing to give. If the Lakers don't want soft, they sure don't want our guys.

Comment

Working...
              X