Chubby Raymond Felton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chubby Raymond Felton?

lol this is a recent photo of Raymond Felton. Someone has been eating a bit too many cupcakes :P

Lol yikes

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      Lol yikes
      lol doesn't he look like he's in his 40s with that gut of his?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
        lol this is a recent photo of Raymond Felton. Someone has been eating a bit too many cupcakes :P

This is too funny! The Knicks are going to be a gong show this year. I will enjoy their implosion next year!
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I imagine he looks a little better than you. I don't know why you re so negative...

Comment

I've read a couple of recent articles that mention how motivated and what great shape Felton was in. Perhaps this photo was taken a while ago? Although I've read this a few different places, here is 1 source I just stumbled across from rotowold:

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2012/07...ated-in-shape/
            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
              I've read a couple of recent articles that mention how motivated and what great shape Felton was in. Perhaps this photo was taken a while ago? Although I've read this a few different places, here is 1 source I just stumbled across from rotowold:

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2012/07...ated-in-shape/
              I was also wondering about a source and time, because to me it looks like a lockout picture.

Comment

Felton's never exactly been a fit looking gentlemen.
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

i think I saw a Bill Simmons tweet a couple of weeks ago along the lines of "New York won over the Asians with Jeremy Lin, now with Raymond Felton they have won over the fat people" lol
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

keffyboy wrote: View Post
                    I imagine he looks a little better than you. I don't know why you re so negative...
                    well, that's the end of you. Hopefully, your a quick learner.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X