No announcement yet.

Final: Toronto Raptors 104 - Los Angeles Clippers 89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we needed some tough defense, we need it badly now.

Comment

Belinelli with the HUGE 3 and the fist pump to boot.

Comment

Big 3, very big. Maybe not the right shot selection but be happy with what you get. What do you think Doc.
        Onions baby, onions.

Comment

What a character win for this team tonight. Good on them for not giving up. Raptors I love you eventhough your a rollercoaster at times.

Clippers should feel ashamed. They deserved to get booed off the court.

This feels awesome.

Comment

Goodnight. Haha, nice comeback. Its twice when we have come back like that. Love our dedication.
            Onions baby, onions.

Comment

TorontoForever wrote: View Post
              Goodnight. Haha, nice comeback. Its twice when we have come back like that. Love our dedication.
              Goodnight TF ... thanks for keeping me company here tonight.

Take care man

Comment

True say from Calderon. We did well but we have to start from the beggining.
                Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Haha, you too.
                  Onions baby, onions.

Comment

beginning*
                    Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Hey what were you guys doing bouncing messages in here instead of in the chat room?

Is the chat room no longer "the place to be"? I guess next time I'll need to keep both windows open...

Comment

Carbon wrote: View Post
                        Hey what were you guys doing bouncing messages in here instead of in the chat room?

Is the chat room no longer "the place to be"? I guess next time I'll need to keep both windows open...
                        Nah, the "chat room" will still be the same thing. We're just going to be rolling out some new things over the next while mostly pertaining to these forums. You'll hear more over the next little bit.

Plus, game threads are here for the old school folks like myself. I find these are easier to follow along than the live chats. Too each their own. They both have their benefits.

Comment

Working...
                        X