Forget about Wiggins or Jabari Parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget about Wiggins or Jabari Parker

We need to forget about these two when 2014 roams along, we are not getting either the two so stop dreaming. I see Wiggins going to either Charlotte, Boston or San Antonio or Phoenix in the West while J.Parker either gonna land himself as a Wizard or Hornets. We can probably trade Bargnani in the offseason or beginning of next season to a team that can get us this guy:

Julius Randle

This guy is amazing, will be the next big wave of PF in this league. He reminds me of a better Lamar Odom and poor man's Chris Bosh.

I LOVE this kid. He's 6'9" and 225 and he's incredibly skilled. His high school team won the state championship just this past weekend. Earlier on in high school he was known just as a dunker, but with hard work he's really become as all-around as you can be as a PF. He has good handles, he's developing a jump shot and can stretch out to the 3pt line, and he's one of the best dunkers in the 2014 class. He broke his foot early in the season and he's been out for most of the year, but he came back really nicely and helped his team win state championship, as previously stated.

Highlights from State Championship. Great kid too lol; first person he goes to after the win is his mom

Huge dunk on kid:

(For the record, I don't agree with what he's saying...I'm just saying Randle's a good player)
    Last edited by isaacthompson; Tue Mar 5, 2013, 09:22 PM.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

How exactly are we going to get Julius Randle?

Comment

How does San Antonio get the 1st overall pick next year?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          How does San Antonio get the 1st overall pick next year?
          Err, pay attention to who is posting before asking logical questions.
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            we need to forget about these two when 2014 roams along, we are not getting either the two so stop dreaming. I see wiggins going to either charlotte, boston or san antonio or phoenix in the west while j.parker either gonna land himself as a wizard or hornets. We can probably trade bargnani in the offseason or beginning of next season to a team that can get us this guy:

Julius randle

this guy is amazing, will be the next big wave of pf in this league. He reminds me of a better lamar odom and poor man's chris bosh.
            hi-la-ri-ous
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Lmfao !

So many things wrong with what I just read ..

Comment

Yes, because the most talented player in his draft class, will end up going to the San Antonio Spurs, a team that's always dominated regular season standings - likely to do so for a little longer - which means they'll also have the lowest/very low odds of getting the #1 pick in the draft?

Makes sense.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I hate these kinds of posts...

Comment

tenforthewin youre the best man #shitnobodysays

Comment

I only read the thread because I saw it was tenforthewin thread. Not disappointed.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

bravo....entertained

Comment

First overall pick? No chance. Second overall pick? In your dreams!
                          Third overall pick though?

Completely realistic.

Comment

Antoine walker 2.0 meh

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              How exactly are we going to get Julius Randle?
                              +1 Key Question!

Comment

Working...
                              X