No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors @ Suns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say just keep Telfair on for as long as possible. He's running the offense really well right now.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

T.Dot wrote: View Post
      Does casey know how to manage rotations?
      He's riding the bench/young guys because they are executing. nothing wrong with that IMO

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
        I say just keep Telfair on for as long as possible. He's running the offense really well right now.
        So he's like the 2nd coming of jose?

Comment

Does casey know how to manage rotations?
          He goes with the group that's playing well. Don't tell you mad cause your boyfriend didn't get back on the court?
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

So he's like the 2nd coming of jose?
            Closest replacement we have I suppose
            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

He's only giving telfair pity minutes because he was traded from phoenix.
              Kind of like how bargs is given minutes just so we can get rid of him asap? :P

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                He's riding the bench/young guys because they are executing. nothing wrong with that IMO
                Yeah but you have starters that can contribute as well. They're not starters for no reason. Maybe he should start the bench in the 3rd

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Kind of like how bargs is given minutes just so we can get rid of him asap? :P
                  Touche. You guys always assume I'm talking about AB holy shit. Im talking about the whole starting unit.

Comment

Yeah but you have starters that can contribute as well. They're not starters for no reason. Maybe he should start the bench in the 3rd
                    Doesn't matter.. at all. I see playoff teams riding their bench when it works. May as well rest your starters when your bench is performing

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      He goes with the group that's playing well. Don't tell you mad cause your boyfriend didn't get back on the court?
                      Don't be stupid. He can put ALL the starters in to see if they can continue what the bench can did. If not pull them

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                        Doesn't matter.. at all. I see playoff teams riding their bench when it works. May as well rest your starters when your bench is performing
                        For the whole 2nd quarter

Comment

You're quite obviously talking about just bargs. You've made it clear you don't like derozan or gay.

Comment

Gotta go. I'll be at the game in LA for Raptors vs the Lakers at Staples center. I'll post pics on the thread.
                            EMAIL ME HOW TO POST PICTURES

Comment

For the whole 2nd quarter
                              They're up 14 arent they?

Comment

Well the bench actually moved the ball because it wasn't led by AA and Lucas (especially AA, though).

Comment

Working...
                                X