GT: Raptors @ Suns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    One game. I liked the way he played tonight too, but it's one game.
    plus it was against his old team who he knows inside out

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      Ok sorry but Ross is WORTHLESS
      isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      May I refer you too...

It is amazing what happens to a rookie when a coach destroys his confidence and plays a 30 year old D-Leaguer in his place.

Comment

• I think Ross got a little distracted before that dunk competition and had a really bad game his first game back. Since then he has gotten hardly any minutes and cant find his game. I think Casey was trying to teach him some lesson and it has resulted in a total destruction of his confidence. Guy should have been flying high after that dunk competition but casey has grounded him. Shame really.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          It is amazing what happens to a rookie when a coach destroys his confidence and plays a 30 year old D-Leaguer in his place.
          +1. I don't think he's terrible, his confidence is just in the wrong place.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Ross was distracted by the dunk contest, its all he did before games so he came in exhausted, didnt work on his shooting or much of anything, it was 100% dunk contest prep. Casey talked about it earlier sometime before allstar break. Ross isnt in condition right now.

Don't worry he will develop.

Comment

• I like that Ross shows good all-around offensive instincts when he gets into a rhythm. Needs to clean up his handle and passing a bit, but he does look to drive and pass when teams start defending his jump shot. I also think he can develop into the best defensive SG on the team, so he needs time to see different opponents too.

Comment

• This is a good NBA experience for Ross. It's the NBA life, he needs to learn to try and stay the course in a long season.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  Horrible in this game. He played for barely 10 minutes and all he did was commit 4 fouls and 2 turnovers. He was basically the Terrence Ross of the suns tonight.
                  Thats a terrible comparison. Next time watch the game, not the boxscore

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    +1
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

yah it was an exaggeration. but i'm just disappointed by Ross completely right now.

Comment

• I just want Ross to play fundamentally sound. He's pressing, trying to hard offensively, and is getting lost defensively. Casey, PLAY ROSS.
                        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Did y'all see that sweet spin no look dish to amir in the post for an and 1? I told you guys Telfair has some sweet passing and ball handling skills. Man if he could play with that level of enthusiasm all the time it would be awesome.

Comment

Did y'all see that sweet spin no look dish to amir in the post for an and 1? I told you guys Telfair has some sweet passing and ball handling skills. Man if he could play with that level of enthusiasm all the time it would be awesome.
                            Hopefully he gets the nod at backup tonight. Would love to see him continue his strong play and keep the momentum going
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                            X