• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AB is injured again.....damn

Comment

Damn it, Bargnani!!1

Comment

LETS WIN THIS GAME FOR UTAH! lol you know they are watching this game and becoming Rapto fans for the night lol.

Comment

BC in the summer...."come on, take AB, he's all I got...I'll suck your dick"

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            It was fine pre-trade on a young team that had already dug itself a hole. They needed a guy who could be a "6th man" presence even if he isn't suited to it. But now he has to slide back to a 4th-5th wing position, and settle for shooting open shots and playing D.
            true but I feel like its been a progressive thing since the season began.. he was much more of a team player early on and took good shots.. its progressed to where he doesnt pass at all and shoots anytime he gets it.. it was happening before the trade too.. I honestly feel like he just wants a longer contract than 1 year after this season

Comment

Anyone thinking we should have done the Boozer Bargnani trade?

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                true but I feel like its been a progressive thing since the season began.. he was much more of a team player early on and took good shots.. its progressed to where he doesnt pass at all and shoots anytime he gets it.. it was happening before the trade too.. I honestly feel like he just wants a longer contract than 1 year after this season
                It's annoying, because he was playing more comfortably when given too big a role. It's like he knew he was the 1st option off the bench and a legit option at all times, so he felt ok passing it knowing it was fine for him to take a bunch of shots. Now it's like he's trying to recapture that role, or play that way at least...instead of scaling his game back and still being comfortable with the team.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                  Anyone thinking we should have done the Boozer Bargnani trade?
                  u kidding? hell yeah that was better than nothing.. especially once the boos came.. would take boozer in a heartbeat

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                    u kidding? hell yeah that was better than nothing.. especially once the boos came.. would take boozer in a heartbeat
                    Anyone have a time machine?

Comment

Refs treating Howard like a princess

Comment

That's why the foul they gave JV against Artest was BS...it was like "you don't deserve this, but it'll make it easier to get you out of the game fast for LA"

Comment

Can we pull anderson from the game? He's cold again...

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Refs treating Howard like a princess
                            lol I thought it was really obvious that he is one.

Comment

Fuck AA!!!! Goddamn it. I will not be happy until this guy's playing time is heavily cut.

Comment

You know Telfair is a good pick up he is very irritating defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X