GT Raptors @ Lakers: Raps play spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    It's annoying, because he was playing more comfortably when given too big a role. It's like he knew he was the 1st option off the bench and a legit option at all times, so he felt ok passing it knowing it was fine for him to take a bunch of shots. Now it's like he's trying to recapture that role, or play that way at least...instead of scaling his game back and still being comfortable with the team.
    I don't mind him taking shots, I mind him taking bad shots.. I just feel like he takes more bad shots than good shots these days.. (like the one he just took).. he just doesnt care anymore and casey is stupid as hell for not getting on him about it.. but I think hes just been the kinda guy to take what the coach will give him.. his leash has been extended way too far and he just keeps pushing it.. he doesnt care about the team

Comment

Fuck AA!!!! Goddamn it. I will not be happy until this guy's playing time is heavily cut.
      My deal with Anderson is that if he's hot, keep him in the game and give him the green light. But once he gets cold, immediately pull him out!

Comment

AA and Lucas only scorers on the floor...fuck you Casey. THis is it. THere is no method to your madness. Do you think the team is back in the playoff hunt because they beat PHX? Ross comes back and has his best game in over a month, and you don't play him tonight....what the fuck, man?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          My deal with Anderson is that if he's hot, keep him in the game and give him the green light. But once he gets cold, immediately pull him out!
          That's a stupid reason to play a depth player at this point in the season. My thing with Anderson is, he has absolutely no reason to be in this team's plans for the future and should not being seeing the floor at this point in the season.

Comment

I am glad that they are using a back court of lucas and bassy
            @RavNation

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              I don't mind him taking shots, I mind him taking bad shots.. I just feel like he takes more bad shots than good shots these days.. (like the one he just took).. he just doesnt care anymore and casey is stupid as hell for not getting on him about it.. but I think hes just been the kinda guy to take what the coach will give him.. his leash has been extended way too far and he just keeps pushing it.. he doesnt care about the team
              He's always taken more bad shots. His scoring avg is decent at all because he takes a lot of 3s and shoots an ok %. He takes a lot of terrible 2s as well, gets into a lot of trouble when driving the ball, and his overall shooting % sucks taint. He should be a typical open 3 shooter and defender, instead he's just playing super selfish thinking he should be 3rd in the pecking order after Gay and Demar.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                Umm, doesnt this apply to every player?

Comment

That's a stupid reason to play a depth player at this point in the season. My thing with Anderson is, he has absolutely no reason to be in this team's plans for the future and should not being seeing the floor at this point in the season.
                  It doesnt matter if hes hot or cold. He justs keeps shooting, and we know they playoffs are out of reach whats the harm in playing landry or ross
                  @RavNation

Comment

Bargs value just became negative.

Comment

Anderson so far tonight, has done a lot of the right plays so cant be too mad at him not his usual crazy contested 3s etc. There is no team that can contain the Mamba.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Anderson so far tonight, has done a lot of the right plays so cant be too mad at him not his usual crazy contested 3s etc. There is no team that can contain the Mamba.
                        I can think of at least 2 bad 3s he took. He also got sucked into a really bad charge against Blake. His D has hardly been impressive. Exactly what is the merit of him getting minutes over Ross or Fields, who are both almost certain to be here next season?

Comment

Kobe can get to the line for anything.... if they ever need 2 points Kobe will go to the line and get them.

Comment

Toronto's D is awful without JV and Amir on the floor. More and more depending on JV's size/activity in the paint and on the boards...and htey struggle like hell to cover rotations without Amir.

Comment

Toronto's D is awful without JV and Amir on the floor. More and more depending on JV's size/activity in the paint and on the boards...and htey struggle like hell to cover rotations without Amir.
                              Ya gotta admit we are very depleted on bigs Gray doesnt really do anything I wish we let him walk and just kept Jamal couldnt score but the buy got boards and played D. Gray just stands there there is more to Defense... Figures we send Acy to the D-League and Bargs goes down lol

Comment

Dwight Howard look like he is off the Juice....
                                Za Baller

Comment

Working...
                                X