No announcement yet.

GT Raptors @ Lakers: Raps play spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand why Fields doesn't get minutes every game. He seems to do exactly what they signed him for when he's out there, minus the 3s of course.

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
      Still not as much as Kobe
      And he's gotten away with 2 obvious fouls, fucking bastard.

Comment

Still not as much as Kobe
        kobe doesnt kneel down and bow his head until the next possession to try and make a point

Comment

• Wow I just got home and checked the score. Seems like raps have been maintaining the lead the whole game? Hopefully I didn't speak too soon.

Comment

• Great D by Fields on Kobe. He is as good as anybody we have at staying with someone one on one....

Comment

• #breakAAsknees

Comment

• Seriously, I'm developing a deep hatred of AA.

Comment

• ross hasn't played at all.. wtf??? casey really think we're making the playoffs?? ross played great against the lakers last time

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Seriously, I'm developing a deep hatred of AA.
                    me too, but I think every raptor fan is

Comment

• AA forcing too many plays... he'll never be good player if he continues..

Comment

• It's Kobe thats it. He has alot of respect so he is gonna get the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

• Ross isnt playing probably because he would be exposed tonight love the kid but im just saying this is LA they call fouls on every little thing seen and unseen.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            kobe doesnt kneel down and bow his head until the next possession to try and make a point
                            He definitely fucks up transition defense by staring down the refs for 5 seconds after every time he misses or commits a turnover. Him and Rudy both

Comment

• Also, wtf Amir...he's had a handful of plays like that this year where he does some totally insane pass off a rebound or something.

Comment

He definitely fucks up transition defense by staring down the refs for 5 seconds after every time he misses or commits a turnover. Him and Rudy both
                                I agree, but its better than completely giving up and not even moving in the direction of the defensive end

Comment

Working...
                                X