Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another 4th quarter collapse. Coaching is a major problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said yes, though I'm not going to be mad if he's still here next season. The teams defensive regression this season is enough of a reason.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

If the Raps weren't to get a VG or Sloan ... No

Comment

Not really fire him, but just move him to assistant, I still like him he just doesn't know how to manage line ups, subs and minutes. Not sure if this means fire or not but Ill just leave it as it is ahaha .
        A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

I think next year should be the bench mark for Casey.
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

coastal wrote: View Post
            I'd like to see them both gone. Colangelo has had his chance. Casey has been given a flawed product to work with, but his rotations and lack of an offense are bizarre. Plus, all our defensive progress from last year has gone down the drain.
            +1

Promote Stefanski and make him the GM of the team. Hire an EXPERIENCED coach in the summer like a SVG or Nate McMillan or Doug Collins if the Sixers let him go.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

So, we're supposed to start all over again. Brilliant idea.

MLSE are going to pick up BC's option and both him and Casey will be back next year. The coach has done a fine job.

Comment

Fire him? wonder how the players would feel about that.
                @RavNation

Comment

GoldenBaller wrote: View Post
                  Not really fire him, but just move him to assistant, I still like him he just doesn't know how to manage line ups, subs and minutes. Not sure if this means fire or not but Ill just leave it as it is ahaha .
                  How would you feel if you were a CEO and then told by the board that you had been demoted to regional manager of the Scranton Branch? My point is that it will never happen.

Comment

How many open dunks do we get off set plays or open shots player have to make the right choices inside the offense sets are amazing.

In the first quarter of he laker game we shot 73%.

Comment

Colangelo blows at building a team and Casey blows at running a team so I dunno it all seems pretty cut and dry to me.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I'm totally in favour of firing Casey. He was hired to change the culture which he did but was not able to sustain. Not only did the team lose it's short lived defensive identity but it seems lost offensively too. After his stint with Minnesota and now TO, it's clear he's better suited and actually excellent at asst. Coaching.
                        Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

YYZ wrote: View Post
                          Fire him? wonder how the players would feel about that.
                          It hasn't been long enough that an attachment could have developed. It was not talked about much then but I think Mitchell's departure did cause some players to be disheartened.
                          Attitude Is A Choice.

Comment

The identity is very much there without Calderon and less Bargnani. Numbers don't lie with Bargnani we are pretty awful.

Comment

I don't care whether coangelo's option gets picked up or not, but I do think that Casey should get to coach next season. Fire him next january if we're not meeting expectations.
                              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I voted to keep him but if he starts Bargnani over Amir again I'm changing my mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X