• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hmm lucky we don't have to

Comment

• Wow ... what a great pizza win!

Comment

• Amir (17 & 16) earned his pizza tonight.

Comment

• Awesome DeRozan MVP chants even though its for Pizza lol! LOWRY HAS BALLS HUGE SHOT! says that ones for Rudy during the T.O lol my boy who still misses Calderon....

thats right.

Comment

• DeRozan seriously needs to DEMAND the ball more late in games. The guy was just floating around all game specially in the 4th. And i can't believe i'm sayin this but the Raps would've lost this game if not for AA's shot making late in the game.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              DeRozan seriously needs to DEMAND the ball more late in games. The guy was just floating around all game specially in the 4th. And i can't believe i'm sayin this but the Raps would've lost this game if not for AA's shot making late in the game.
              he shot 2-11 before the fourth. he knew he was cold

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                he shot 2-11 before the fourth. he knew he was cold
                So it's ok for him to just float around when his shot is not falling in? how about find other ways to score? like demanding the ball in the post, or attack the rim HARD and hopefully get to the line and shoot freethrows?

Problem with DD, when his jump shot is not falling in, he just floats around. And as usual when the team needed him the most he was nowhere to be found.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  So it's ok for him to just float around when his shot is not falling in? how about find other ways to score? like demanding the ball in the post, or attack the rim HARD and hopefully get to the line and shoot freethrows?

Problem with DD, when his jump shot is not falling in, he just floats around. And as usual when the team needed him the most he was nowhere to be found.
                  He took 8 free throws.

If you haven't noticed the only demanding going on in the fourth quarter is Casey demanding the ball go to AA.

Comment

• My streak continues! Raps are undefeated when I attend the game.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• chr1s1anl wrote: View Post
                      my streak continues! Raps are undefeated when i attend the game.
                      dude buy that season ticket! :/

Comment

• How many games have you gone to?

Comment

• God I love Ross. Get the team a coach that can really coach up the wings NOW so he's not another wasted Toronto talent.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                            God I love Ross. Get the team a coach that can really coach up the wings NOW so he's not another wasted Toronto talent.
                            I don't love Ross, but hey, he was hella impressive, and is starting to prove me wrong. Wasn't pressing tonight because he knew minutes were his, and he has all the tools to be a solid NBA starter.

I agree with TRex and his point about Demar, the guy is our best offensive threat on the floor, no doubt the ball has to go through him regardless of how well he's shooting, that's up to Demar to figure out his best bet to shoot or make the play for others.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              My streak continues! Raps are undefeated when I attend the game.
                              Okay, Talisman. It's time to buy ticket for the game vs Charlotte.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Okay, Talisman. It's time to buy ticket for the game vs Charlotte.
                                Lol. No need for being facetious, at least they're winning.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X