No announcement yet.

Cavs @ Raptors:At this point its just finishing the season strong at 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There in no man's land really. Still theoretically in it, but not completely out of it.
    @RavNation

Comment

Explain me what happened to Ross?

Comment

How many point blank looks are we going to miss?

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Explain me what happened to Ross?
            Hes a rookie what do you expect? honestly people this is why Anderson plays over him. Rookies are inconsistent you develop them when you can. A lot of a rookies improvement comes through Ls or they put the work in themselves during practise and wait patiently for their time.

If you are a team playing all of your rookies as your go to guys you are the Bobcats in a rebuild.

Comment

mtth wrote: View Post
              It's painful to watch. They're not even trying.
              Not to make excuses, but I was amazed when Devlin said they got in at 7am yesterday, and maybe they're a step behind because of that. I don't understand why they wouldn't just let em sleep friday, and come back during the day saturday.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                Not to make excuses, but I was amazed when Devlin said they got in at 7am yesterday, and maybe they're a step behind because of that. I don't understand why they wouldn't just let em sleep friday, and come back during the day saturday.
                7am sweet.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Hes a rookie what do you expect? honestly people this is why Anderson plays over him. Rookies are inconsistent you develop them when you can. A lot of a rookies improvement comes through Ls or they put the work in themselves during practise and wait patiently for their time.

If you are a team playing all of your rookies as your go to guys you are the Bobcats in a rebuild.
                  Watching the game live is even worse. He gets lost a lot on defensive (off ball).
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

And then he hits 2 3's lol
                    @RavNation

Comment

wow that was a vince carter move right there

Comment

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          I'm listening to the Cavs stream, they're really, really high on Valanciunas.
                          Still bummed that they passed him up eh

They've reached two drafts in a row... what are they thinking...

Comment

amir 13 13 lovee it !

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post

Waiters is having a really solid rookie season, and no swingmen behind him are having a better season. Also, in 2013 Thompson is averaging 14 points and 11 rebounds. So even if they're not as good as players behind them, they look to be solid players.

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post

They didnt really reach with Waiters, Barns would have been better but i wouldnt call waiters a reach
                                @RavNation

Comment

Working...
                                X