DeAndre Jordan DESTROYS Brandon Knight on Alley-Oop Dunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeAndre Jordan DESTROYS Brandon Knight on Alley-Oop Dunk

I'd go as far as saying, this is one of the greatest in-game dunks of all time. Literally murder.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Derozans was better

Still, Knight lost his soul on that one..
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I love the NSFW tag on the video.
      Poor guy never stood a chance

Comment

Great dunk, but is it just me or is anyone bothered by the fact that Griffin and Jordan will never be called on an offensive foul on their dunks? I'm pretty sure like 100% of their posterizing dunks are leading with their left elbow/arm. By the book, that should be an offensive foul, but no ref is stupid enough to call one cuz they'll get booed and assaulted by everyone at Staples!

Comment

Brandon Knight should retire

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Brandon Knight should retire
            this one got me laughing !
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

DeRozan's dunk on Mozgov i thought was better.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

As much as people were being hard and killing him, Brandon Knight tweeted:

I admire him doing the fundamental defensive play, and yes, that was an offensive foul....

But.. Damn, just get the hell out of way. LOL. That was just KILLER. I'd still put Demar's up there, because his defender (Mozgov) is obviously bigger than Knight, and marginally bigger than Pekovic (Barnes' poster). Plus, Demar didn't get any running start or pass, it was an old school poster.
                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                  As much as people were being hard and killing him, Brandon Knight tweeted:

I admire him doing the fundamental defensive play, and yes, that was an offensive foul....

But.. Damn, just get the hell out of way. LOL. That was just KILLER. I'd still put Demar's up there, because his defender (Mozgov) is obviously bigger than Knight, and marginally bigger than Pekovic (Barnes' poster). Plus, Demar didn't get any running start or pass, it was an old school poster.
                  Doesn't it seem like the Clippers get away with a lot of offensive fouls especially on highlight dunk?

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                    Doesn't it seem like the Clippers get away with a lot of offensive fouls especially on highlight dunk?
                    Not sure if that was an intentional stiff-arm though from Jordan. I think he was just following through with the dunk. Or maybe Blake Griffin's fouls are just a lot more obvious...
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                      Highlight dunks are better for business

Comment

They removed it about an hour after it was changed.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post

They removed it about an hour after it was changed.
                          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH. Wow, unbelievable. That is quite funny to be totally honest.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

That is priceless

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              Highlight dunks are better for business
                              Exactly! So no ref is stupid enough to call an offensive foul! Just really annoying how they're constantly getting away with it...

Comment

Working...
                              X