• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

enlightenment wrote: View Post
    I dont believe you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-8aTVl0Qc

Comment

Never mind I'm more of an 8. I used to watch the raptors sparingly through the bosh era, I was only like 11 or 12 at the time. I started seriously following the raptors the summer we moved to Burlington after by parents bought a business here. I was bored one day during the summer(08) and I came across raptors tv(nba tv Canada now) and I began watching some raptors re runs and off season specials on trades and stuff. So that's when I officially started watching the raptors. So basically I've Been watching the raptors non stop since bosh left, that's around 3 to 4 seasons of crappy basketball. But that's nothing compared to what most of you have been through so I tuned in at the right time I guess. I am very competitive when it comes to basketball which is why I can't stand it when the raptors lose, so I consider myself quite a big fan.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
        i would like to state... if you chose a 9 or higher and do not own one of these... you're a poser

Oh gawd thats THE ugliest jacket I have ever seen in my entire life lol. Still, props to you for being a true Raptors fan, you gotta be if you own one of those.

If you own a jacket like this it automatically gives you a fan score of 8. If you admit it - a score of 9. If you actually wear it is a score of 10.

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
          Oh gawd thats THE ugliest jacket I have ever seen in my entire life lol. Still, props to you for being a true Raptors fan, you gotta be if you own one of those.

If you own a jacket like this it automatically gives you a fan score of 8. If you admit it - a score of 9. If you actually wear it is a score of 10.
          I do not own that jacket. . I rated myself a humble 7

I Have seen this jacket worn in public. .. recently. .. by somebody who should know better. ..

I forever bow to him as king of the fans

Comment

I Have seen this jacket worn in public. .. recently. .. by somebody who should know better. ..

I forever bow to him as king of the fans
            I would tremble in his presence and bow to him too, right there on the spot! Heinz57, you caught a rare glimpse of the king himself...probably one of the mods here

Comment

id like to state I own over 20 raptors jersey, thats better than that jacket
              TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS TORONTO RAPTORS #tradeBargnani..

Comment

RaptorFanatic01 wrote: View Post
                id like to state I own over 20 raptors jersey, thats better than that jacket
                while i humbly bow to your fandom, and respect your dedication to the team...

there has never been a raps jersey as embarassing to wear in public as that jacket..

to knowingly put yourself at such high levels of public scrutiny to support your team... you can't beat it

Comment

This is the only time I've ever seen anyone wear that jacket

Comment

I would love to wear that jacket. I don't care. The jacket is with the Raptors logo where the heart is (tears ? ) ! I don't care how ridiculous I may look in it. I am buying one of those.

Comment

Do people recognize Raptors in Bulgaria?
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

i was once in europe... on a bus to romania... woke up in the middle in the night when the bus stopped at a rest stop, had no clue where we actually were... i vaguely recalled soldiers asking for my passport at some point during a state of half consciousness, so i assume we passed a border somewhere... went into a gas station, bought a sandwich (which, to this day, i have no idea what kind of sandwich it was... or if what it contained was any form of meat), asked the attendant where we were... he said "bulgaria"... i thought "hmm.. well, i guess i can say i've been to bulgaria"... got back on the bus and went back to sleep

after arriving in romania, i checked a map for where bulgaria was... and it's nowhere near where the bus should have been going (i was coming from hungary)

moral of the story: either bus routes in easter europe are FUCKED... or eastern european gas station attendants are liars, and i've been to a country that i have no idea i've been to thanks to that dirty liar

Comment

i was once in europe... on a bus to romania... woke up in the middle in the night when the bus stopped at a rest stop, had no clue where we actually were... i vaguely recalled soldiers asking for my passport at some point during a state of half consciousness, so i assume we passed a border somewhere... went into a gas station, bought a sandwich (which, to this day, i have no idea what kind of sandwich it was... or if what it contained was any form of meat), asked the attendant where we were... he said "bulgaria"... i thought "hmm.. well, i guess i can say i've been to bulgaria"... got back on the bus and went back to sleep

after arriving in romania, i checked a map for where bulgaria was... and it's nowhere near where the bus should have been going (i was coming from hungary)

moral of the story: either bus routes in easter europe are FUCKED... or eastern european gas station attendants are liars, and i've been to a country that i have no idea i've been to thanks to that dirty liar
                          Awesome story but what does that have to do with anything?

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Awesome story but what does that have to do with anything?
                            have you seen any of my posts?? what does anything i ever say really have to do with anything discussed?

lol... not to put myself down or anything... but i'm the last person in the world to stay on topic... it's like i have message board ADHD

bulgaria got mentioned... story popped up in my head... i have no filter, so i typed it out

Comment

have you seen any of my posts?? what does anything i ever say really have to do with anything discussed?

lol... not to put myself down or anything... but i'm the last person in the world to stay on topic... it's like i have message board ADHD

bulgaria got mentioned... story popped up in my head... i have no filter, so i typed it out

And may a filter never be added to your list of standard equipment.

Comment

Nice story I bet that she lied, because it cannot be that fucked, no reason to travel around the country instead of crossing the border directly, maybe they wanted to see something in Serbia, or maybe you were dreaming.
                                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                                X