No announcement yet.

How big a fan are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....and back to the true topic of this thread...THE JACKET!!

That jacket needs a stickied thread all on its own! For some reason Isiah doesn't look too bad in it. Probably cuz I know he's only wearing it cuz he's forced to for PR purposes. Even Isiah would probably look ridiculous wearing that out to, say a bar or something. yikes

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
      Nice story I bet that she lied, because it cannot be that fucked, no reason to travel around the country instead of crossing the border directly, maybe they wanted to see something in Serbia, or maybe you were dreaming.
      you had me thinking "maybe it was serbia" for a second... because of the full on soldiers at my half awake border crossing... i mean, where else would they have full out soldiers with assault rifles getting on national express buses at the border?

then i though about it some more..

EVERYWHERE in eastern europe would... i cant name a country where there weren't soldiers with assault rifles... guarding things and staring meanly, chasing you down the street, or getting drunk with you.. i cant remember seeing a single cop, but PLENTY of soldiers

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
        ....and back to the true topic of this thread...THE JACKET!!

That jacket needs a stickied thread all on its own! For some reason Isiah doesn't look too bad in it. Probably cuz I know he's only wearing it cuz he's forced to for PR purposes. Even Isiah would probably look ridiculous wearing that out to, say a bar or something. yikes
        isaiah is an 80s character.... rocking 90s fashion... it somehow has the air of futuristic even though it's ancient history

it would be like gary coleman rocking zubaz pants

Comment

Well my country is also considered Eastern Europe country, no soldiers chasing you, trust me ^^
          Just named one, could name more

These jackets were popular in 2004 or so, people walking with jackets of "racing teams"etc.
          Last edited by RandomGuy; Wed Mar 13, 2013, 08:41 PM.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
          X