How big a fan are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sig wrote: View Post
    Pfft, that's nothing. One time I went to the cineplex at Eglinton with my buds and Maceo Baston came and took a piss right beside my urinal.
    Feel like the end of benchers really get their faces...and other parts...out there more. Of course, I haven't lived in the city as much during the last 7 years

Comment

I'm about a 4; can't believe I'm a Raptors fan for about 10 years now, I think I was here sometime before fellow countryman Remon van de Hare got drafted by the Raptors (don't think are a lot who still know that btw). Because of the time difference I don't watch all games. If they're any good I'll watch em the next day, but with our ridiculously awkward offensive play I tend to let go of about 2/3 of the games I don't get to watch live and watch other teams instead.

Comment

I gave myself a 9. Been a fan since the beginning but I don't have the cash to go to every game like Super Fan.

Comment

same as reuben and isaacthompson, im only 19, so I can't say i've lived through the glory days, though I was at the Spurs game when VC hurt his knee, didnt know what was going on, but remembered the ACC being dead silent as he got up. I moved to Canada when I was 7, and i followed the team hard though the swirsk era. since devlin and the boneheaded moves by the team i slowed down a bit, and after that lockout bullshit i outright stopped following the NBA. This year, i picked it back up again, and im an avid fan. I love the team and i love scrolling through RR and reading wht you guys have to say. I'd say im a 7-8.
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Pfft, that's nothing. One time I went to the cineplex at Eglinton with my buds and Maceo Baston came and took a piss right beside my urinal.
            tell us you didnt compare sizes.

i always though 6'11 people used different urinals
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Ooooh related to finding NBA players in washrooms: I used the same washroom at the miami airport as Antwan Jamison.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

I would like to point out how many 'die hards of the die hards' are new to RR.

I wonder how many fans just come to read the forums (and have been for years) rather than logging in and contributing to the discussions!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

I wonder how many fans just come to read the forums (and have been for years) rather than logging in and contributing to the discussions!
                  I had been reading for quite some time before joining. This started when I somehow started using the RR twitter account as my startingpoint for daily raptorsnews.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                    I had been reading for quite some time before joining. This started when I somehow started using the RR twitter account as my startingpoint for daily raptorsnews.
                    Come to think about it, I was reading this forum for at least a year before I decided to join, and even after I joined it took another few months for me to get into the groove of contributing to discussions!

Comment

i go with 9 since i am a die hard fan but i never grew up watching the raps so i cant say im a 10.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

I find it impressive that during critical times of the season (around the draft, start of the season, around trade deadline) RR readership can easily pass 1500 at any given time, with over 500 viewing still viewing at any given time even in the post-trade deadline wasteland of another lottery-bound season... speaks volumes about the passion that exists among the Raptors' fanbase! It's also a testament to the quality of discussion that goes on here at RR (and no, there's no moderator bonus for spewing such sappiness, that's all me! lol).

Comment

An 8 - Still haven't seen a game live, but I watch every game, whether live or on the PVR and regularly follow Raptors columnists and fans on Twitter and in the news. The next step is a pilgrimage to TO for a game or heading to the west coast for a swing down there. Yay Seattle!

Comment

sillydebate wrote: View Post
                            An 8 - Still haven't seen a game live, but I watch every game, whether live or on the PVR and regularly follow Raptors columnists and fans on Twitter and in the news. The next step is a pilgrimage to TO for a game or heading to the west coast for a swing down there. Yay Seattle!
                            Im excited for the Seattle team as well! It means NBA basketball is ALOT closer to us Vancouver-ites

Comment

Im a 9 Rep the Raps all day my favorite team since they launched in the T.dot. I watch every game I can and closely follow all the goings on surrounding the team and my fav players on it lol, If I did catch every game I probably would be a 10 Im definitely not a 20 like say @MoRaptorsfan on Twitter that girl eat drinks and sleeps the team.

Comment

I would say 11

I've been a die hard fan since the VC era.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X