Pathetic reaction from Ex-NBA player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pathetic reaction from Ex-NBA player

Ugh. He officially made enemies with everyone with this reaction.

The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

man... was just reading about this..

what a douche..

Comment

People that hate him directly from this occurrence

Assistant coach,
      all 3 Referees
      3 of his own Teammates
      the announcers

Indirectly:

the entire NBA, and PBA

Comment

Hold on, is this a co-ed league? i think i spotted a female..

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
          Hold on, is this a co-ed league? i think i spotted a female..
          i thought so too... until i realized it's renaldo balkman.. not whoopi goldberg

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
            i thought so too... until i realized it's renaldo balkman.. not whoopi goldberg
            haha, but forreal, I saw a woman on the court wearing a jersey. :O

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
              haha, but forreal, I saw a woman on the court wearing a jersey. :O
              that was a dude. as a veteran member of team yellow fever, i can say without a doubt... that's a ladyboy.

Comment

Renaldo Balkman has to earn a special place somewhere for pitiful fall out of the NBA, and now, probably professional basketball everywhere. I know he wasn't ever a super talented player, but that decline is pretty impressive. Shows how important personality is...not just because he's clearly a nut, but because the dude isn't even 30 and he's about to wash out of the filipino league...just wow. I mean, he was drafted as a hustle player and was supposed to have a strong work ethic...talk about getting it wrong (though the Knicks picked him, so it makes some sense)

Comment

This is the PBA, it's not as big as the other Europe leagues, but there's some talent there. Being a Filipino-Canadian, I know quite a bit about it.

Man, to be honest, I was more disappointed in the PBA and their "no-balls" to handle the situation and throw Renaldo out of the game. They should have handled the entire situation better, had they done that, there wouldn't be such thing of "choking a teammate."

It is his fault, 100%, but, it has to be handled better. The Philippines in general has never been known to handle public altercations well when it's with other races.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Anyone know the consequences?

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      Anyone know the consequences?
                      He was given a lifetime ban. Can't ever play basketball in the Philippines, or related leagues ever again. That guy better start looking for somewhere to play before other leagues/associations check him up.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                        He was given a lifetime ban. Can't ever play basketball in the Philippines, or related leagues ever again. That guy better start looking for somewhere to play before other leagues/associations check him up.
                        now THATS what i call bringing down the hammer..

Comment

Renaldo Balkman is stupid

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Renaldo Balkman is stupid
                            And so are the management crew, referees, game ops, security, etc, etc. And yes, that's me hating on my race because they are quite ignorant, and haven't improved in decision making in problems like these.

Renaldo Balkman has always been a bone-head. The guy was a solid role player, but his head was always somewhere else.

Comment

I remember playing pick up ball with my cousins in Manila when I was a kid. . I got hit in the balls more times than I shot the ball... the Philippines ain't the place to play if you have anger issues

Comment

Working...
                              X