Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Amir a top 15 power forward in the NBA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off of the top of my head I think of
    Kevin Love
    Chris Bosh
    Lamarcus Aldridge
    Pau Gasol
    Josh Smith
    Amare Stoudamire
    Carlos Boozer
    Dirk Nowitzki
    Kevin Garnett
    Ersan Ilyasova
    Tristan Thompson
    Tim Duncan
    Serge Ibaka
    Zach Randolph
    David West
    Blake Griffin
    Kenneth Faried
    David Lee
    Paul Milsap
    Derrick Favors
    Anthony Davis

Thats 21 ahead of him.
    if hes 22nd that still means hes a starter in this league for sure depending on the team but hes definitely not top 15. No way he starts on over half the teams in the league.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      I find it funny that the media reacted harshly to the Johnsom deal than they did to the Hump deal. The American media is so damn bias.
      The perspective is probably different though. Kris Humphries got his 3-year $32M contract after his 2010-2011 season, where he averaged 10 points 7 rebounds, but post all-star break he was averaging 14 points and 14 rebounds. Basically, he was a beast after the all-star break.

Amir Johnson was awarded a 5-year $30M contract after his 2009-2010 season, where he averaged 6 points and 5 rebounds. He improved after the all-star break too -- averaging a whopping 8 points and 5 rebounds. Cah-razy!
      your pal,
      ebrian

Comment

One main thing i love about amir is he elevate shis (at least since his minutes increased) in the 4th quarter. he battles harder on the boards and seems to draw more fouls.

While the rest of the team flounders when the game is on the line, i see Amir making big plays at both ends. With the lack of 4th quarter heroism on this feeble 4th quarter franchise, its refreshing to have a guy like Amir on this team. I think the Raptors can definitely be praise din how they have fostered this young man.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
          Off of the top of my head I think of
          Kevin Love
          Chris Bosh
          Lamarcus Aldridge
          Pau Gasol
          Josh Smith
          Amare Stoudamire
          Carlos Boozer
          Dirk Nowitzki
          Kevin Garnett
          Ersan Ilyasova
          Tristan Thompson
          Tim Duncan
          Serge Ibaka
          Zach Randolph
          David West
          Blake Griffin
          Kenneth Faried
          David Lee
          Paul Milsap
          Derrick Favors
          Anthony Davis

Thats 21 ahead of him.
          if hes 22nd that still means hes a starter in this league for sure depending on the team but hes definitely not top 15. No way he starts on over half the teams in the league.
          Millsap and Jefferson are two more, off the top of my head.

Comment

Working...
          X