Meeting up to watch the Raptors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting up to watch the Raptors

Do people on this forum meetup at a pub, hoops, etc. location to watch the basketball games?

If not, why?

If so, where?

Yeah don't yall come to the Czech Republic and we can watch a broken-up online stream together at my place?

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
      Yeah don't yall come to the Czech Republic and we can watch a broken-up online stream together at my place?
      oh christ, i would love to... unfortunately, the amount of hot ass women in prague far outweigh my dedication to any sport.... so you'd be hard pressed to get me to pay attention to any game

man, i love prague

there have been previous get togethers to watch the draft, which i never made it to for whatever reasons i had at the time... probably masturbation... or the attempt to get laid, which ultimately failed, and ended with masturbation..

i dont know if there's ever been planned get togethers for games though.. i'd be willing to feign interest up until the point that i realized there's a strip joint en-route..

Comment

i totally understand you my friend...im in the middle east...late hours and terrible connection...

Comment

or fly over to Middle Earth in New Zealand and watch the games on my shitty wee lap top ahah

Comment

Working...
          X