• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely predictable and expected update as Olynyk declares for draft:

http://www.gozags.com/ViewArticle.db...CLID=207326244

Comment

• Quincy Acy > Kelly Olynyk

I seriously don't understand the fascination with KO. Oh yeah he's Canadian.

Anyhow, if the Raps really want to add a Canadian player on this team. They should trade for a mid/late 1st round pick and select Myck Kabongo. Kabongo actually would be perfect on this team because this team needs a backup PG.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Quincy Acy > Kelly Olynyk

Anyhow, if the Raps really want to add a Canadian player on this team. They should trade for a mid/late 1st round pick and select Myck Kabongo. Kabongo actually would be perfect on this team because this team needs a backup PG.
        I agree there's some bizarre obsession with just getting ANY canadian player on the team. It's silly.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Quincy Acy > Kelly Olynyk

Ya, why would anyone like a lottery projected 7 footer who shows a developing post game, range out to NBA 3 point line, good IQ, and a work ethic that shows he has desire to continue to improve.....and he is Canadian.

I don't think anyone thinks he is the second coming of Tim Duncan, but he will be a solid player.

Kabongo would e great as a 3rd string PG for a year or two, it would give him time to develop and be better prepared for the NBA game, but I would not feel good if Lowry went down and Kabongo was starting, hello lottery again.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I don't think it's weird that Canadians want a Candian on a Canadian team. I myself would like it a lot if a Dutch guy would be on the Raptors.

Comment

Working...
            X