Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Charlotte @ Toronto: Lets watch a satisying W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet, the expected starting lineup out there tonight, no scratches

Comment

Comment

wow, a corner 3...a miracle

Comment

So Gay isnt rocking new shades awww I actually wanted to see a fashionable goggles look haha

Comment

gaaaaaay

Comment

Kemba is always fired up against us lol man I hope hes out of there soon showing he can be a good guard in the league, he doesnt deserve to be with these losers...

Comment

Rudy 5/6. No threes taken. I hope his catching on.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Kemba is always fired up against us lol man I hope hes out of there soon showing he can be a good guard in the league, he doesnt deserve to be with these losers...
                  Likely feels he should have been picked by the Raps and has a case of "I'll show you mothafockers!"

Comment

Nice layups from T.Ross. He's got good touch around the rim.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

It's midway through the first quarter Rudy and Ross haven't taken a three. Wow!
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Correction 2nd Q
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

More I watch Telfair play the more Id like to see him stick around as the 3rd PG option distributes and defends

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Likely feels he should have been picked by the Raps and has a case of "I'll show you mothafockers!"
                            Ya all because of us hes going to be remembered as that point guard on the worst team in NBA history.... thats serious baggage.

Comment

Charolette is doing the right thing by following up their FGAs but they are just an awful team Raps are doing a bad job not finishing the defensive stop... Really just going through the motions tonight I wish they played hard every game...

Comment

Toronto should be renamed the PowerPuffs tonight.

Holy Softies!

DeRozan should start trying to dunk on people or shut the fuck up..... seriously. This is what pisses me off about him. Go strong ALL the time or McRoberts blocks the shit out of you.

Comment

Working...
                                X