Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Charlotte @ Toronto: Lets watch a satisying W.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raps gamble and dont bring it against teams that suck, and Raps need to learn how to run the fast break too athletic to botch easy buckets like they have been....

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      +1 Been sayin this for a long time about DeRozan. I'm not asking him to dunk the ball whenever he drives. What i want to see him do is attack the rim STRONG. No more SOFT LAYUPS.
      Got to the line 8 times for 7 points, 4 rebound, 4 assists. I will take that from Derozan as a bad game.

Comment

derozan should've just taken up football. realtalk.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
          derozan should've just taken up football. realtalk.
          Or as a kid...toughen up a little bit.
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Or as a kid...toughen up a little bit.
            that's not what I meant at all, I meant he should've chosen that as a career. He has very little feel for the game of basketball, he always makes such stupid decisions at the rim.
            Last edited by akashsingh; Sat Mar 16, 2013, 01:34 AM.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
              that's not what I meant at all, I meant he should've chosen that as a career. He has very little feel for the game of basketball, he always makes such stupid decisions at the rim.
              Ohhh lol. That's my bad. But yeah I agree, he needs to be more definitive as to what he wants to do at the rim...I think indecision is bringing him down.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

i like the way ross takes it to the rim. He always takes a high percentage shot, he either crams that shit on your head or lays it up off the glass.

Comment

Terrence Ross has definitely proven me wrong. This guy is going to be something real good. True talk.

He was driving tonight, and I loved seeing that aggressiveness, and what is awesome about it, is he has a quick first step, and terrific elevation, so he can blow by defenders, and shoot/float right over top defenders. He's got to make better decisions offensively sometimes, especially the shot selection, but that's all in confidence, and him being a rookie.

Ross is also a good defender, but has poor fundamentals, jumps far too often, and gets beat so easily, and with that athleticism, that's unacceptable. Anyways, his defensive ceiling is higher than his offensive one in my opinion, but that's not putting down the offense, this guy can be a more efficient, smarter, aggressive J.R Smith type. Hopefully he can be better, but that's what I see right now.
                  Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Rudy looked FIRE in the game too, the guy looked like he was playing for something. (Maybe all these bloggers and fans finally getting to him?)

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      Got to the line 8 times for 7 points, 4 rebound, 4 assists. I will take that from Derozan as a bad game.
                      As much as he had a bad game, he did go to the free throw line, which means he was attacking regardless of the way he was finishing - DUNK THE BALL - and doing other things on the floor.

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                        4 of the 5 almost impossible, odd one out being ball movement. 5 out of 5 almost impossible when Alan Anderson's on the floor.
                        Hmmm guess you were way of on Rudy's shooting percentage.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                          As much as he had a bad game, he did go to the free throw line, which means he was attacking regardless of the way he was finishing - DUNK THE BALL - and doing other things on the floor.
                          Weirdest thing about the "is Demar aggressive debate?" is definitely the discrepancy between fts and dunks. He is one of the better players in the league (especially considering he gets absolutely no star-whistle) at getting to the line. He's probably one of the worst among those players at finishing with dunks.
                          I generally defend his aggression, because of the FTs. I more question his bball IQ because of the dunks, in that he'll pull up or change shots to take a softer one, thinking he can get it around the D, instead of just going for teh shot that if he gets through the D is near 100% and more likely to draw a foul (even one that is a lucky call). They need to make a tape of every play he could've even attempted a dunk and make him watch it every day for the whole summer.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Weirdest thing about the "is Demar aggressive debate?" is definitely the discrepancy between fts and dunks. He is one of the better players in the league (especially considering he gets absolutely no star-whistle) at getting to the line. He's probably one of the worst among those players at finishing with dunks.
                            I generally defend his aggression, because of the FTs. I more question his bball IQ because of the dunks, in that he'll pull up or change shots to take a softer one, thinking he can get it around the D, instead of just going for teh shot that if he gets through the D is near 100% and more likely to draw a foul (even one that is a lucky call). They need to make a tape of every play he could've even attempted a dunk and make him watch it every day for the whole summer.
                            If he went strong hard like he did versus Roy Hibbert (missed, but was fouled) I would start a thread to raise his number to the rafters now. He would not have to retire. Just put it up there now.

Comment

After watching a game like last night's i think "Dear god in heaven please give Bryan the good sense to extend Rudy."

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                                Rudy looked FIRE in the game too, the guy looked like he was playing for something. (Maybe all these bloggers and fans finally getting to him?)
                                I think its cause Rudy comes from a winning team and is a competitor himself that he always plays his game, We cant have him be a part of Raps losing nature. Good signs from the leader tonight as Lowry and DeRozan seemed to have checked out..

Comment

Working...
                                X