Everything Amir Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    No more summer three next year. Amir is changing his moves every summer.

http://instagram.com/p/qcN0t4p3c_/
    That is much better!! Wonder if 2Pat has that move...he's a more faceup shooter. Good contrast between the 2 PFs.

Comment

• If Amir can get his jump shot to become more consistent he's set. At this point in his career that's probably the only thing he can and should improve on.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        If Amir can get his jump shot to become more consistent he's set. At this point in his career that's probably the only thing he can and should improve on.
        And, y'know, he could infuse his ankles with adamantium.
        OG is our king

Comment

• Summer Fadeaway
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            And, y'know, he could infuse his ankles with adamantium.
            Lol I was going to say that too. But his ankles are done. I am very shocked he didn't have to get surgery. His ankles are sooo weak. Literally everything hurts them
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Lol I was going to say that too. But his ankles are done. I am very shocked he didn't have to get surgery. His ankles are sooo weak. Literally everything hurts them
              I read somewhere that management told him to get surgery but he refused and they are upset about his decision. Can't remember where I read it so not sure if it was a credible source or not.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                I read somewhere that management told him to get surgery but he refused and they are upset about his decision. Can't remember where I read it so not sure if it was a credible source or not.
                Oooo. Never heard about that. But I can believe it because there is NO way his ankles don't need surgery. Those things were so messed up to end the season and through the playoffs. That's why he was playing so bad in the playoffs except for like 1 game. Thank God we have 2Patt and Hansbrough

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  No more summer three next year. Amir is changing his moves every summer.

http://instagram.com/p/qcN0t4p3c_/
                  I can't tell if he was just clowning in the post or if that is going to be a move? he actually adds to his game.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• http://instagram.com/p/q5eZ_Hp3Q5/

What?

Comment

• I'm liking it. I hope he rocks the bald look during the season.

Comment

• Somehow Amir only hit 20 three pointers last season and only shot 66. Is it just me or did it seem like he was shooting 1-3 on them every single game?

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          Somehow Amir only hit 20 three pointers last season and only shot 66. Is it just me or did it seem like he was shooting 1-3 on them every single game?
                          It's just you.

I thought he shot his three's pretty much in the flow of the game, when he was wide open and his defender was sagging off. He never had anyone come close to blocking one, as I recall. I thought he hit more than 33% of them, but I didn't keep count. I am sure you are right. Just seemed like he was hitting them more. Maybe i remember him making some long twos.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                            It's just you.

I thought he shot his three's pretty much in the flow of the game, when he was wide open and his defender was sagging off. He never had anyone come close to blocking one, as I recall. I thought he hit more than 33% of them, but I didn't keep count. I am sure you are right. Just seemed like he was hitting them more. Maybe i remember him making some long twos.
                            I don't remember anybody contesting them either. Did Amir ever put up the three sign after sinking one?

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                              Somehow Amir only hit 20 three pointers last season and only shot 66. Is it just me or did it seem like he was shooting 1-3 on them every single game?
                              The Matt devlin effect.

While he only shot 66 we heard summer time threee!!!! 2631 time plus or minus 111

Comment

• Amir shaved his head. That is a known shortcut to improved 3point % so I think it's logical to assume that he shoots 45% this year.

The shaved head should also speed up his release mAking him that much more difficult to defend
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X