Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is everyone ready for the worst offseason ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Akshinthala wrote: View Post
    My off season prediction :-

-BC retained.

-Transactions :

Out: A Bargnani, K Lowry, L Fields, A Gray and Coach Casey.

In: starting PG, backup PG, PF, backup SF, backup center and new Coach.
    I personally don't see Fields and Lowry going anywhere, in my opinion, keep Fields, I like the way he plays, and is a nice balance to our inefficient wings (rebounder, defender, off-ball cuts, slasher, passer), and pick up the phone on Lowry.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
      - patio season
      - sun dress wedgie season
      - watching asian chicks play volleyball at the beach season
      - hanging out at eaton centre and watching chicks come in from the heat and get hit by the A/C thus causing hard nipples season
      - outdoor concert season
      - short shorts season

i cant wait for the offseason
      This is an internet post board, so you're hilarious. But if we were friends IRL, I would probably have an intervention with you. Seriously, the only two things you left of your list were stalking and date rape. In case nobody's told you, you shouldn't do either of those two things.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
        This is an internet post board, so you're hilarious. But if we were friends IRL, I would probably have an intervention with you. Seriously, the only two things you left of your list were stalking and date rape. In case nobody's told you, you shouldn't do either of those two things.
        i would never stalk or date rape anybody.

i would give them advance notice of my hiding in their bushes in the form of a letter made up of cut out newspaper letters

and i tend to drift more to team getting choked, rather than team doing the choking.

i'm totally a pervert. but only if i'm allowed to be.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          i'm totally a pervert. but only if i'm allowed to be.
          Just make sure you use a safe word!
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

This offseason is going to be dreadful. I suspect the following:

- Bryan's option will be picked up for one more year.
            - Casey will be back as head coach
            - Bargnani will get traded but nothing major will be coming back the other way (ie, no Boozer).
            - Kleiza will be amnestied
            - Rudy Gay will get an extension
            - AA will be back
            - OKC will get the 7th pick in the draft

Comment

Lord have mercy is AA returns next season.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

im praying they blow it up even though it is competely unlikely. management has to realize by now that our only shot at relevance is full on tanking for wiggins if not parker atleast. ross,wiggins,jv is something you can build around. a bunch of inefficient flawed players is not.

Comment

I think it would be in the organizations best interest to get VC back in Rap uniform to be our vet scorer off the bench beside Ross.... But then what would we do with Fields?? lol

Comment

I think it would be in the organizations best interest to get VC back in Rap uniform to be our vet scorer off the bench beside Ross.... But then what would we do with Fields?? lol
                    If this happens I'm taking a 5 year break from the team

Comment

This makes no sense...Ross should easily develop into a bench scorer, and you want to bring back one of the most polarizing figures in the franchise's history to take that very role?? I don't get it.

Comment

lol some nights Ross may not have it can have 2 options off the bench.

Lol VC is still hated thats for sure but hes matured. haha.

Comment

You guys can't be serious in ousting Casey. If anything team needs some consistency and development with the core players. He aint a A talent coach, but he certainly isn't bottom of the barrel.

Comment

lol some nights Ross may not have it can have 2 options off the bench.

Lol VC is still hated thats for sure but hes matured. haha.
                            This is still not a good argument. Gay and Demar are also scorers. This team actually does not need another player on the wing who has a scorer's mentality. Not all your scoring has to come from the wings, and it is in fact one of the biggest problems with the current team. Fields fits in very well as a 4th wing alongside the 3 guys we are slotted to be taking a fair amount of the shots from the 2 and 3.

Extra scoring will have to come from another big, be it a signing or a player they trade for...and they will need better play from Lowry, and better balance in their offense in general. I would like the 5th wing to be a vet who is a smart defender. And if they have a 6th wing I'd like a shooter (can be anybody from any league of any age, just a guy who can knock down shots but knows he'll only play with injuries). I think this is the ideal depth combination of guys who'll be ready, but also expect, to play only when there are injuries, or very bad foul/ejection situations. If Pietrus had any legs left, he would be a very good example of the type of 5th wing I'd want. He came in those first few games and gave pretty much exactly what you expected until his legs started to fade.

Do you just love Carter? Do you want to piss people off? What's your goal here? FWIW, I'm indifferent about Carter being a Raptor again...I do think it would be a terrible addition to this current team (at it's deepest positions), and possibly a needless distraction for a team trying to figure itself out. Just a horrible idea. Carter's return is more something you'd expect in his last season or something, especially if the team is either total garbage, or already a winner, so his presence would have little impact on results in either situation.

Comment

Im a Carter fan its not a troll comment if he can be a Raptor cheap, and Id rather him over AA off the bench. I wouldnt want him in the way of Ross development though. I dont think just having him however would hurt the roster as a whole though hes always ready to play.

But ya I do agree with you over all I just threw that out there to know what people thought about Carter being a Raptor again.

Comment

Im a Carter fan its not a troll comment if he can be a Raptor cheap, and Id rather him over AA off the bench. I wouldnt want him in the way of Ross development though. I dont think just having him however would hurt the roster as a whole though hes always ready to play.

But ya I do agree with you over all I just threw that out there to know what people thought about Carter being a Raptor again.
                                I can't argue with that (in theory). I trust Carter to be a more humble vet than Anderson...Man I want that guy off this team

Comment

Working...
                                X