No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Johnson is the heart and soul of this team.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
      Horford with 26 and 12, soooooo I'm happy. Fantasy team implications.
      Since when you picked him up ?

Comment

Ugh, I'm a Hawks fan too but I'm gonna have to turn this off. The Raps have given up.

Comment

Hawks announcers criticizes whole Raptors team, even coaches, but they like JV. I do too. 4th 3-point player for him.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Hawks announcers criticizes whole Raptors team, even coaches, but they like JV. I do too. 4th 3-point player for him.
            With how the team has been playing lately, JV is basically the only positive. Dominique Wilkins is one of those announcers. He also criticized the way the team was playing, and he's right to, they played garbage in the 2nd half. Their D fell apart, and other than those and1s that JV had, they weren't scoring inside anymore, which is what worked for them in the 1st half.

Comment

And wtf was that Lucas drive in the last minute when he went the whole court to take a crazy layup? Dude just has to get up as many shots as he can. I know he's supposed to be a 3rd PG, but it's just brutal watching this guy get minutes every night.

Comment

Raptors need to get rid of the 3 stooges on this team(Lowry, DeRozan, and Casey) + Bargnani.

Package Bargnani + DeRozan for whatever or Bargnani + Lowry for whatever.

Casey

- JV sat too long
                - Gay sat too long
                - His lineup to start the 2nd and 4th was a joke.
                - Plays after timeout is comical.

DeRozan

- Not a winning player. I've seen enough of this guy.
                - Always gets stripped with the ball while driving.
                - Very inconsistent shooter. Horrendous 3pt shooter.
                - Very inefficient. Bargnani like.

Lowry

- Headcase. The technical in the 2nd was STUPID.
                - Someone argued with me in this forum that Lowry is a better PG than Teague. Well, LOL Teague TOYED around Lowry all game long.
                - Defensively he's just as bad as Calderon.
                - Shot selection is horrendous.
                - Backup PG at best.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Raptors need to get rid of the 3 stooges on this team(Lowry, DeRozan, and Casey) + Bargnani.

Package Bargnani + DeRozan for whatever or Bargnani + Lowry for whatever.

Casey

- JV sat too long
                  - Gay sat too long
                  - His lineup to start the 2nd and 4th was a joke.
                  - Plays after timeout is comical.

DeRozan

- Not a winning player. I've seen enough of this guy.
                  - Always gets stripped with the ball while driving.
                  - Very inconsistent shooter. Horrendous 3pt shooter.
                  - Very inefficient. Bargnani like.

Lowry

- Headcase. The technical in the 2nd was STUPID.
                  - Someone argued with me in this forum that Lowry is a better PG than Teague. Well, LOL Teague TOYED around Lowry all game long.
                  - Defensively he's just as bad as Calderon.
                  - Shot selection is horrendous.
                  - Backup PG at best.
                  Well you said it all, but if BC stays, I bet, he'll not trade Demar. BC doesn't have balls for this. He's better bring some italian free agent than find a good deal by using own assets who can't play with raps. Demar is good, I like him, but I agree, things need to change!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                    Well you said it all, but if BC stays, I bet, he'll not trade Demar. BC doesn't have balls for this. He's better bring some italian free agent than find a good deal by using own assets who can't play with raps. Demar is good, I like him, but I agree, things need to change!
                    Casey getting fired i think is very realistic the way this team is playing right now and really the whole year.

If i have to choose who i want gone between Lowry or DeRozan. I'd choose Lowry but i prefer BOTH of them gone along with AB of course. Probably not gonna happen. But both Lowry and DD are just not winning players. Seen enough of DeRozan. 4th year in the league and very LITTLE improvement. I don't care about his "work ethic" i want results. As for Lowry, i'm just not a fan of his game and attitude. "Healthy" or not he's not as good as many Raptors fans here think. Believe me.

Btw, i forgot. Colangelo needs to go too.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Didnt see the game what happened to Amir?

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                        Didnt see the game what happened to Amir?
                        left leg contusion, looked nothing serious, but it can be very painful.

Comment

Holy shit Casey gets more inept by the game it seems
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            Imagine a front-court of Howard and Horford

Move Smith to the 3 (if they can afford both Dwight and Smith). Wow, that would be crazy good.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                              Holy shit Casey gets more inept by the game it seems
                              Not really, the team has mailed it in. Gay wanted off the floor last night. So did Lowry. Derozan has nothing to play for cause he has his money. Lucas and Anderson are playing for contracts next year with someone else, trying to pad stats. The only main guys trying consistently are JV and Amir. Ross just looks happy not to be rotting on the bench.

The funniest moment to me was right near the end when Lucas went on one of his one man fast breaks and at the back of the play you can see JV and Demar glance at each other and just stop. You could see the "I'm not even gonna bother running up there and then back after the miss" look on their faces.

Raptors Basketball everyone! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comment

the team definitely stopped caring sometime in the third period but not playing JV and Ross more, who were having great games, was inexcusable.

JV was looking like a beast in the post, i can't wait to see what he can do when he's had some more training in it.
                                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
                                X